Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Started yesterday..Addicted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elksterPT

elksterPT

Started yesterday..Addicted Empty
PostSubject: Started yesterday..Addicted   Started yesterday..Addicted I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 11:58 am

Started yesterday but i'm already lvl 48 and have already started trading...totally addicted u.u
already have a 4* and trying to trade for a second one today unfortunately player still hanst acepted trade...

about me?...
Portuguese male
19years old
study Management
Play Diablo 3; FM 2013 and FANTASICA
fan of RPGs since little
free time outside of gaming and studying is spent practising karate..14years of it and counting you should all try Smile)

ps:looking for allies post id if interested...current ldr sergei lvl 31

PS2: read my self challenge on general forum part =D

Last edited by elksterPT on Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chidoriyourface

chidoriyourface

PostSubject: Re: Started yesterday..Addicted   Started yesterday..Addicted I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 1:12 pm

Welcome! And I can help you out with a 4*, just send me a 1*. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Started yesterday..Addicted   Started yesterday..Addicted I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Welcome to the forums! Please read our Information & Policies global sticky (also linked in my signature) in order to familiarize yourself with forum rules and what we offer. I see you've already created a thread in the trading center -- please make sure you only use that one from now on, or ask a moderator and wait for them to remove that thread before you create a new one (as per trading center rules).

Also, I would love to update your ID to your actual, you know, ID. Wink
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: Started yesterday..Addicted   Started yesterday..Addicted I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

my fault 56593691
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Started yesterday..Addicted   Started yesterday..Addicted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Started yesterday..Addicted
Page 1 of 1