Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sladestar

Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! Empty
PostSubject: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 am

Hi All,

I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now. I don't know what it is about card games but they always get me hooked in some way. I started playing around the time of the Venus Coliseum event and haven't stopped since. I came across this forum my first day and have been lurking since but I finally decided to just register. I'm a pretty active player and my in game name is currently the same as the one I'll be using here in this forum.

Currently having fun in the Black Dragon Tower event (almost done with my 3rd lap). My leader at the moment is a maxed Miriam and I'm looking for some more allies but I guess I'll post that in the other forum.

See you all in game!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Welcome Been about 2 weeks for me too...I also have loved card games too...Weird.
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:55 pm

It's just something about card games. So simple but so enticing!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Sladestar wrote:
It's just something about card games. So simple but so enticing!

and addictive
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Spent so much money on Magic cards back in HS...
Back to top Go down
Sladestar

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Ah Magic. Even after all this time it's still around, especially considering all the other card games that have come out along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!   Don't wanna be a lurker anymore! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't wanna be a lurker anymore!
Page 1 of 1