Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore

Go down 
+3
Amasuro
Belhyde
LuziMiazawa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore Empty
PostSubject: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 am

As some of you know and maybe sadly had to expierence it, the 1500/3000 seems apparently to be bugged again.  

A ally of mine bought a Box and just got ONE card and no Oasis Pots, also he didn't got the compensation they sent after the emergency Maintenance.

Keep in mind, if you buy any Box, it might happen too, since it seems also rather common. When I was doing wall jumps, I saw several people complaining about this issue, that they just got one card and no Oasis Pots nor did they got the compensation for the bug before of that Mobage/SS says they had fixed.

Edit: Apparently, the Challenger Package is still bugged, you still don't get Oasis Pots from buying it!

Edit²: Apparently a User bought a Step Up Pack, but for some reason, it was registered as a CHallenger Package and they got also no Oasis Pots..

Last edited by LuziMiazawa on Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:07 pm

It seems Scammersica now aiming to be known as Bugsica. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Belhyde wrote:
It seems Scammersica now aiming to be known as Bugsica. Twisted Evil 
Haha, yeah... xD

Apparently, a user tested it for me with the Premium Boxes, lol. Bought a 1.5k Box and just got 1 Card and 0 Oasis Pots.

The Step Up 7 and Challenger bug seems to be randomly, not happening to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:32 pm

And here I thought Mobage actually wanted money
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Amasuro wrote:
And here I thought Mobage actually wanted money
lol,yeah, but people still keep buying stuff, even with the risk that all is bugged out and may affect them...
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:46 pm

I sense another 3 Oasis Pot - 1 Pot(P) consolation approaching.

If not more Razz
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:04 pm

So it's MoBUGe now eh?

Lol, I'm not experiencing this cause there's not enough free moba coins Sad
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh noes

Did they contact customer support? Although fantasica is pretty scummy at times, and mobage support isn't the best, they seem to respond pretty fast to issues regarding missing items.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Yeah, sexyrexy, they contacted the customer support and just got a auto response, that all was fixed at the emergency maintenance, even if they bought after that.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:45 pm

If that's the case, they have every reason to be very angry.... Lol
Back to top Go down
primeevil611

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:28 pm

try posting at mobage facebook? i get a reply pretty fast regarding my missing coins after i posted there
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:43 pm

primeevil611 wrote:
try posting at mobage facebook? i get a reply pretty fast regarding my missing coins after i posted there
Well, several people wrote a e-mail to them and as said, they get a auto message, that all was fixed during the emergency maintenance, which obviously wasn't.

It's not only about missing coins, it's about missing cards, Prime.

You buy a 1.5k and 3k Box and you just get 1 card and 0 Oasis Pots and they don't give a damn.
Back to top Go down
primeevil611

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:09 pm

[quote="LuziMiazawa"]
primeevil611 wrote:
Well, several people wrote a e-mail to them and as said, they get a auto message, that all was fixed during the emergency maintenance, which obviously wasn't.

It's not only about missing coins, it's about missing cards, Prime.

You buy a 1.5k and 3k Box and you just get 1 card and 0 Oasis Pots and they don't give a damn.[/quote

yup i know i get a automated msg when i send them mail about missing coins. took pretty long to reply untill i posted in caps on their facebook can ask your ally to do the same about the missing cards]
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:59 am

Just to update on this: Mobage has compensated by giving out the Oásis Pots and a 4+ ticket for every missing card. I believe it's a fair compensation, free of 3* that could have dropped from the boxes.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:02 am

lol, that's true, Vaati, but I'd like to have some confirmation that it is actually fixed.

Also, I sent them an e-mail regarding that problem and their reply was one hour ago, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore   Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug fixed / Old topic, not relevant anymore
Page 1 of 1