Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Panel on home screen

Go down 
+3
Yuan
MythSearcher
aquajade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
aquajade

aquajade

Panel on home screen Empty
PostSubject: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Hey guys,

Does anyone know how the top panel on the home screen work? Besides the middle panel being the leader, how does the game decide what units to put in the other panel?
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:55 pm

aquajade wrote:
Hey guys,

Does anyone know how the top panel on the home screen work? Besides the middle panel being the leader, how does the game decide what units to put in the other panel?

I'm guessing its random.
It'll show units that I have not used for a really long time as well as fresh units, and their position changes.
But I do notice it seldom show anything below 4*s.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Usually it shows my strongest units but once in a while it shows feeders I pick up during training.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:22 pm

It shows you the units that secretly talk about you behind your back.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm

For me it seems to display my most used units in quests. Right now I have:

Leader
5* Serafiina - my first 5* from months ago, used a lot before getting Trish.
4* Nancy - my only maxed magic unit, used a lot before getting Trish.
5* Trish - grinded her a lot to reach 120.
5* Camille - grinded him a lot to reach 120.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes, it's the 4 most used units (in quest and Battle Arena) beside your leader that get displayed.
I trade-canceled all the ugly units and got my favourite units to display on the top screen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:02 am

FAQ page 44.

stevkim wrote:
I have two questions.

1) How do the 5 units that appear on the "home screen/own profile" get determined?

The centre of the 5 is your leader. Those that appear to the left and right of your leader are determined based on usage for quests and events (note that experience gained is not a factor, only usage).

Also. if you were to inbox one of these guys, then take him/her out again and into your inventory, there is a "reset", i.e. the character would be "fresh" and probably not appear on your profile.

If all the units in your inventory are fresh, it would go in the order of which you acquired first.
Back to top Go down
aquajade

aquajade

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Thanks guys for your responses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Panel on home screen   Panel on home screen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Panel on home screen
Page 1 of 1