Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Black screen when entering quest select menu

Go down 
+2
turtle76
Corruptvoid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Corruptvoid

Corruptvoid

Black screen when entering quest select menu Empty
PostSubject: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:09 am

So, I finally convinced my girlfriend to start playing fantasica. The problem is, whenever she tries to do a quest, the screen goes black. She can't do normal quests or mina's trials. I logged in to my account on her phone and quests work for me.

any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
turtle76

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 8:49 am

There is a thread somewhere ard explaining this bug in detail. Issue is due to multiple accts used on same device and (blah blah... u can read up on that thread for details)....

Solution: log into the acct which is at the later stage and do a quest 2-7. After that log off and get the other acct (which I presume have cleared 2-7) to log in. The quest screen should work fine at this pt.

Note if u log in again and do another quest on a later stage u ned to repeat the process above until the pt she catches up ....
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:14 pm

turtle76 wrote:
There is a thread somewhere ard explaining this bug in detail. Issue is due to multiple accts used on same device and (blah blah... u can read up on that thread for details)....

Solution: log into the acct which is at the later stage and do a quest 2-7. After that log off and get the other acct (which I presume have cleared 2-7) to log in. The quest screen should work fine at this pt.

Note if u log in again and do another quest on a later stage u ned to repeat the process above until the pt she catches up ....

The solution is in fact made by me and the thread creator (Eretai) has actually deleted that and deleted my posts as a result and that took me 1 day to explain and post the info out. Omg, my work is ruined -,-

Let me just correct that solution ...

Solution: Log in to an account which can access all quest chapters. The quest should be able to load.
Do quest 2-7 and all your accounts that you access on that particular phone you are using can do quests.

Take note that if you do later quest chapters, accounts that have not unlocked these chapters will access a programming error and a black screen will occur.
Back to top Go down
kankledpanda

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I thought you couldnt have more than one acct per phone?
Back to top Go down
Meathamma

Meathamma

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 2:31 pm

http://play.mobage.com/cache-cleaner/MobageCacheCleanWest_FANTASICA2.html

that app will also solve your problem, it will factory default all cached data (which means all patches will be gone and fantasica will have to load updates.) but will keep your login info.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:21 am

Exact thing happened to me 3 days ago. Meathamma's link is an apk file that works only on android platforms.

If you're an Apple user, deleting the game and reinstalling from scratch fixes the issue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black screen when entering quest select menu   Black screen when entering quest select menu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black screen when entering quest select menu
Page 1 of 1