Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trade sent does not meet requirements?

Go down 
+4
kotobaasobid
MajinKoba
chaosbladeuk
unicornpower777
8 posters
AuthorMessage
unicornpower777

unicornpower777

Trade sent does not meet requirements? Empty
PostSubject: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:23 am

Hey all, just tried doing a trade with another person and it wouldn't send, a message kept popping up saying it doesn't meet the requirements. I've never had this problem before, anyone know why it does that? I tried to send a 2* unit and 2000k, and I tried this together and separately.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 am

I can only think of two reasons. One they are not the right level to trade. They must be at level 30. The second could be that your device or the person you're trading with isn't registered. This is only speculation as I thought that with the device registration you weren't allowed to receive anything from your inbox, maybe I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
unicornpower777

unicornpower777

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

Ahh, I see! Thanks for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
MajinKoba

MajinKoba

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:14 am

I am having this same issue, I am level 75 and the person I am trying to trade with is level 30, we are allies, and yet I keep getting that the trade does not meet the requirements, and I know that we are both using the devices that the account is registered to. I am at a loss as to what is wrong here.
Back to top Go down
kotobaasobid

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:28 am

he has to be lvl 31 thats minimum requirement to trade
Back to top Go down
MajinKoba

MajinKoba

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:56 am

Ah, yes that was it, everyone kept throwing around level 30 so I assumed that was the requirement. But it is indeed 31. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:00 pm

Yeah, I was confused about that as well when trying to trade with a level 30 player. It's 31 or up.
Back to top Go down
Ralius

Ralius

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
ChilloutArea

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:51 am

Occasionally trading is locked during event.

In my opinion it is really lazy to have one generic error message for very different root causes that really nobody could guess!
How much would it take to make individual messages for each check? 5Min coding + 10Min testing?
The SW doesn't look like a peace of Japanese accuracy Sad.

Chilli
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:41 am

Why did you bump the post?!

It's so old from last year's >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade sent does not meet requirements?   Trade sent does not meet requirements? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade sent does not meet requirements?
Page 1 of 1