Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Today's Spyware Update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jubileus

Today's Spyware Update Empty
PostSubject: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:29 am

So, today we got a big update. However, nothing has really changed (except a useless quest-paging-feature and the new event banner).

I suggest Mobage needed to update their spyware to make better use of the application's rights and make our devices ready for a ddos-attack against any other company who dares to make mobile phone trading card games. Besides they might have "readjusted" premium pull rates to the current market and latest events (e.g. more ravenous bears...).

OMG I almost forgot the "Getting new content" banner on the loading screens increasing the excitement of all players while waiting and thinking "Maybe it's true this time..."

Have you found other new content or have some crazy theories about what they could have patched? Post them here! Very Happy

P.S.: Stuff doesn't have to be too serious Wink
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:34 am

They needed to implement a new system (Fever Time) for the next event, so an update was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Jubileus

PostSubject: Re: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 11:44 am

Oh, cool Smile They didn't say that in the announcement, did they?
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:51 pm

No they didn't Razz
They probably won't say it in the announcement,
but they always had an App update like this when they are adding a new tweak to an upcoming event.
Back to top Go down
Loveapplesss

PostSubject: Re: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 7:46 pm

My app randomly closes itself mid-quests since update... very annoying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Spyware Update   Today's Spyware Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Spyware Update
Page 1 of 1