Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

keep up my rank

Go down 
+7
DFuzzy1
Maggot
MythSearcher
lmnseason
Yuan
DeathGU1Se
galaxos
11 posters
AuthorMessage
galaxos
☆☆

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 am

when i do this event for 4 days i was in the rank 900. But not until i sleep at 1:00 am. when i wake up at 7:00 am i just got surprised that my rank was getting down and now i am rank 1400. this seems crazy but i'm just thinking that some people aren't sleeping just for this event. so i made a plan to not sleeping until the next 4 days until the end of the event(to be lucky my next 4 days is holidays). I am now playing this game at least 24 hour(with break time).
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:12 am

Don't kill yourself over an event. Make realistic goals. If your team isn't ready for this, don't try too hard. Do what you can.
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:36 am

DeathGU1Se wrote:
Don't kill yourself over an event. Make realistic goals. If your team isn't ready for this, don't try too hard. Do what you can.

Goodness, this. The prizes aren't even worth staying up for unless you can stay in the top 200 and even then you should make sure you're sleeping well.

No game is worth not sleeping at night for. Don't sacrifice your health for a phone app.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:37 am

Not a single TE spent and at rank 640. I just keep my phone with me the whole time. 6GB data at it's finest. The best part is I get to sleep 7-8 hours a day. I was at 580 last night too but then again, I was at the pub with some friends.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 pm

galaxos wrote:
when i do this event for 4 days i was in the rank 900. But not until i sleep at 1:00 am. when i wake up at 7:00 am i just got surprised that my rank was getting down and now i am rank 1400. this seems crazy but i'm just thinking that some people aren't sleeping just for this event. so i made a plan to not sleeping until the next 4 days until the end of the event(to be lucky my next 4 days is holidays). I am now playing this game at least 24 hour(with break time).

I really wonder.

I was in the 900s yesterday, and I know I was not really into it and left it pretty much for a day, and I am still at 1200 now.

BTW, you are forgetting to take into account that people who are not in your time zone that was in around 1000 that woke up when you sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 1:54 pm

This makes me feel kind of bad, lol. Rank 50 wins here atm, and ive had decent sleep of 4-6 hours every day except one so far. An recommendation though, unless you are willing to spend some TE (I have spent...10 p te max on first L vial run?) with your grinding and have a good team i would say its too late now. People around 200 and 25 will undoubtley burn TE in attempt of running out the others and secure their card during the final day.

Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 8:24 pm

lmnseason wrote:
I just keep my phone with me the whole time. 6GB data at it's finest.
How much bandwidth does this game eat up? I didn't want to install it on my Android phone because I only have 300 MB per month Sad
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:33 pm

DFuzzy1 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
How much bandwidth does this game eat up? I didn't want to install it on my Android phone because I only have 300 MB per month Sad

Last I'd saw on my phone bill at the end of last year was around 600mb...
Although I could have been playing some other game during Fanta time as well...
It's reached to 1.2GB now, while juggling 3 games on the go...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:16 pm

DFuzzy1 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I don't even know how to check but it doesn't use too much.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:12 am

galaxos wrote:

just like what deathguise said, if you can keep on ranking without getting your RL activities screwed, keep pushing on.

as for me, because I am completely unprepared for this event (traded my whole arena team into my first 6* which is dana, just the moment before the in game arena banner is displayed), I turned everything into TE (yes including my first 6* lololol).

as for now, I have a pikeman as lead Smile

the other side of the arena that I love is that the amount of auction is so damn huge Razz
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 am

lmnseason wrote:
DFuzzy1 wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
I don't even know how to check but it doesn't use too much.

If you are using an android, it should have a data usage page inside settings, and within that should link to individual app data usage amount.
Back to top Go down
BigYojimbo

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 am

This game uses very little data. I've been on it regularly every day (6 am to 5 pm), and have only used around 120 MB. By the end of the month this game usually only uses around 450 MB. Keep in mind I switch to Wifi once I get home from work and during the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 am

for the pvp side (i wont touch the pve/bt side)...

first day went to bed at 112, woke up at 350
second day went to bed at 150, woke up at 250
third day went to bed at 150, woke up at 250
forth day went to bed at 140, woke up at 220
fifth day went to bed at 136, woke up at 180 ^^

havent spent any te but the ranks really fluctuate the first few days, every time. I expect now to stay within 125 - 175, gettin about my usual of 7 hours of sleep a night.

For me this is the one type of event that i can easily rank in and really the only one i will probably ever try to rank in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

keep up my rank Empty
PostSubject: Re: keep up my rank   keep up my rank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keep up my rank
Page 1 of 1