Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Conversion rates/ratios

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
leafsguy

Conversion rates/ratios Empty
PostSubject: Conversion rates/ratios   Conversion rates/ratios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:00 am

Hey new player here but acquired really powerful 6* from my cousin.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm

*:luna 20k?
**:luna ??
luna:pot
luna:te
pot:te (2:1?)
also that fruit thing: te

Also is there any outstanding guide on whats worth what? for example it's hard offering on a cecilia when you don't know what it is worth generally in te. I have Vlad and Abel they are decent but i would like a faster attacking guy.

I guess if the answers are good enough for the conversion rates it could be a mini guide for others
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Conversion rates/ratios Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conversion rates/ratios   Conversion rates/ratios I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 10:05 am

leafsguy wrote:
Hey new player here but acquired really powerful 6* from my cousin.

Just wondering if anyone can confirm

*:luna 20k?
**:luna ??
luna:pot
luna:te
pot:te (2:1?)

Also is there any outstanding guide on whats worth what? for example it's hard offering on a cecilia when you don't know what it is worth generally in te. I have Vlad and Abel they are decent but i would like a faster attacking guy.

I guess if the answers are good enough for the conversion rates it could be a mini guide for others

1* - anywhere from 1k per to 20k... just depends on the deal you get and the seller
2* - anywhere from 5k to 50k, again ^
Luna -> pot/te - will only happen is someone is desperate for luna, doesnt happen much, dont count on ever getting pot/te for luna, the current rate is anywhere from 800k - 2mil per.
pot:te - 2:1 sounds about right, will be 1:1 during the start of training events
Back to top Go down

Conversion rates/ratios
Page 1 of 1