Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Willifer

Possible increse in 5+ draw rates? Empty
PostSubject: Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?   Possible increse in 5+ draw rates? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Now i didn't want to make a post about the 2nd draw i had in a row..but now three 5* in a row.

Both my 4 star tickets got a 5, now my first step up got a 5. And i have been watching the RCR and its almost different every 5 min or so. lots of low level people getting 6's

So is there something im missing here. or just super lucky?(I'm never this lucky)
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?   Possible increse in 5+ draw rates? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:14 pm

The reason for the RCR moving so much is probably due to ppl buying for event units and tonics. Just the sheer volume of purchases is causing it to move rapidly. As far as the first thing goes you're just on a lucky streak.
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?   Possible increse in 5+ draw rates? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Willifer wrote:
Now i didn't want to make a post about the 2nd draw i had in a row..but now three 5* in a row.

Both my 4 star tickets got a 5, now my first step up got a 5. And i have been watching the RCR and its almost different every 5 min or so. lots of low level people getting 6's

So is there something im missing here. or just super lucky?(I'm never this lucky)
Personally i would say lucky. But who knows. Smile

I have gotten one 4* from one 4 ticket and a bunch of 2*'s and 3*'s from 2*+ tickets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?   Possible increse in 5+ draw rates? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible increse in 5+ draw rates?
Page 1 of 1