Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hey all! new player here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mdogg4405

Hey all! new player here Empty
PostSubject: Hey all! new player here   Hey all! new player here I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:51 pm

So I started a few weeks ago and my friend said to check out this site. Hope to make some trades and pick up some better cards in the near future. I have one spot in my allies list and I'm probably going to drop a bunch of people soon... bunch of slackers on my list right now haha.
Back to top Go down
kenito

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! new player here   Hey all! new player here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:18 pm

You can add me, I'm active.
Back to top Go down
mdogg4405

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! new player here   Hey all! new player here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:39 pm

On it! thanks!

edit: you're at max allies. add me when you free up a space. I'll keep one open for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all! new player here   Hey all! new player here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey all! new player here
Page 1 of 1