Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello all, another new player

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyvandal

Hello all, another new player Empty
PostSubject: Hello all, another new player   Hello all, another new player I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi, new to the forums though I've been reading it for a little while now. Started Fantasica a few weeks ago with the Venus Colosseum and been having some good fun with it so far!

Kind of have a question, not sure if anybody'd know yet. But In this dragon event I've been trying to get top 200 for the 5* Laura, however I think I may drop just short of it before this event ends. So how much(Time Elixirs, Luna, etc), or what would probably look to be what I'd need in order to trade for it? Thanks if you can answer it.

Look forward to being a part of this community and game.

If this isn't the place to ask this, sorry, and where would I ask it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, another new player   Hello all, another new player I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Welcome aboard! Never be afraid to ask questions!

But um... I *think* in order to get from around spot 332 to 200ish you would need about 680 Elixers. Or so I've been told. Don't trust me. I don't do the events for the ranks XD
Back to top Go down
Skyvandal

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, another new player   Hello all, another new player I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 4:01 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome!

And yeah, I imagine it would be pretty crazy to get up there, I'm currently at 290, so my question was a bit more directed at what I'd need in order to trade for it.
Could I buy it with Luna, some 4*s and maybe a few Time Elixirs? Or would I also be looking at something crazy like 600+ Time Elixirs for a trade?

Thanks again, and I know that this question may be better asked once the cards have gone out and all, but figured I'd ask to get an idea of where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all, another new player   Hello all, another new player I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all, another new player
Page 1 of 1