Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.

Go down 
+14
GoldoaWillNotMove
TypeAlpha
sGabe4
lmnseason
Onisunit
Meidou
Tashego
KuroStar
stevkim
Yuan
SlytheringSnake
Admin
Ghost_Star
Nykidxxx
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:40 am

lmnseason wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uel1xrvGL3Y

If you guys really want to spam him for fun, just say "peanut butter jelly time" on his wall. lol

And that I shall do. Because I find this really amusing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.   I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Thread locked.

User I.P Banned.

My advice for those with issues similar to this is to;

1. Advise mobage & Silicon Studios over the issue.

2. Give as much evidence as possible.

3. If they are on the forum, please do not hesitate to talk to a moderator or one of the admin to ban him and get an I.P Ban handed to them.
Back to top Go down

I have a stalker/harasser who wont let up. Advice please, my head hurts from dealing with him.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3