Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anyone interested in a game night?

Go down 
+8
wowyogurt
GoldoaWillNotMove
memphiskite
Aryaduem
themadmanazn
lmnseason
Admin
TyrakStinger
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrakStinger
☆☆☆
TyrakStinger

Anyone interested in a game night? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:55 pm

As the title is, I'm looking at either hosting or being a part of a game night with the community, it'll most likely be something small between the group, but hopefully we can make something out from it. What I would like to know though is what everyone is interested in playing, and more importantly on what.

So for me, I can say...

On the PC, I'm interested in playing League of Legends, Sim City, Dungeon Defenders, Team Fortress 2, and other games available on steam

I can play Halo 4 and some other games over on the X360 as well.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:28 am

I think it would be a good idea. I don't play a thing besides league and Minecraft though.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 10:04 am

People playing game that lives in Vancouver should all meet up and do a drinking party one day... That will have many interesting convos. A hyped meet up then crushed by awkward lack of things to talk about but fantasica. lol
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:13 pm

Hmmm... if I had time to play a lot of games I would TOTALLY be down for this. Counter-Strike Source use to be my game of choice since people can play and leave as they wish.
Back to top Go down
Aryaduem

Aryaduem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:42 pm

I'm more of a TableTop game night gamer, haha.
You know, where I don't have to pay 10 dollars a month to play on my xBox with people.
Then again, I do play League.
Back to top Go down
http://aeriryaduem.tumblr.com/
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:46 pm

Anyone play Smash Bros? I used to play online but I stopped after a while XD
Back to top Go down
Aryaduem

Aryaduem

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:47 pm

The have an online Smash Bros?
Back to top Go down
http://aeriryaduem.tumblr.com/
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:50 pm

Aryaduem wrote:
The have an online Smash Bros?

The one for the Wii can be played online, Brawl I think? But it takes some weird friend code or whatever.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 6:57 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Hmmm... if I had time to play a lot of games I would TOTALLY be down for this. Counter-Strike Source use to be my game of choice since people can play and leave as they wish.

Yeah, Im down with CS Source, even though I'm horrible at it. ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 pm

memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

You just saying that! I bet you are a beast!
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:44 pm

Crowex wrote:
Anyone play Smash Bros? I used to play online but I stopped after a while XD

I have brawl. Haven't played it in a while so I'm probably a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

I can do league. Not very good at it though ><
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 9:10 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Nah man, it's true! Every time I go online, within seconds I get killed by some kid...! ;A;
I've only been playing offline with some bots and even then they can still kick my a$$.... >.<
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 pm

memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

Nah man, it's true! Every time I go online, within seconds I get killed by some kid...! ;A;
I've only been playing offline with some bots and even then they can still kick my a$$.... >.<

That's how I am... with every game ever. lol. Fighting games? Get beat down. Magic the Gathering? Lose to an annoying spell card. Starcraft? ZERG RUSH. Thank goodness for cheat codes to get through the later campaign levels. lol
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:01 am

deedlit228 wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

That's how I am... with every game ever. lol. Fighting games? Get beat down. Magic the Gathering? Lose to an annoying spell card. Starcraft? ZERG RUSH. Thank goodness for cheat codes to get through the later campaign levels. lol

Lmao! I can never relax in a fighting game. XD
I haven't played enough RTS games to be any good at it, so I don't mind losing in them.
Card games, I'm starting to get sick of. I blame my phone for that...
Cheat codes, I only bother with it in offline games. Cause I only have myself to feel guilty about it.

Oh, and I cheat in Pokemon too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 2:31 pm

So far our candidates are;

League of Legends
Brawl
Counter Strike Source

Maybe we should have some multiplayer browser games so that we can include more people?
Back to top Go down
TyrakStinger
☆☆☆
TyrakStinger

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah, that seems like the case I see too. If anyone is just interested in getting more friends who play League, we do have a thread of it in the forum too. It would be great to play with some of you guys. I don't own a Wii, and last I heard Brawl couldn't play on-line anymore. It might have been something else I read. For CS, I play on CS GO over on Steam.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 pm

I'd be up for some TF2 if more people want to play. =)
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 7:06 pm

Hmmmm someone mentioned tabletop games...I'd be down for that.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:47 pm

and now I've gotten myself into Guild Wars 2 a little.... God-
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 pm

memphiskite wrote:

It is a fun game, I use to play it with my wife and brother. Only my brother still players consistently.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:59 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

It is a fun game, I use to play it with my wife and brother. Only my brother still players consistently.

I know it is fun... I just don't like getting myself into another MMORPG that's gonna eat up all my time away like Runescape, Audition & MapleStory....
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:28 am

themadmanazn wrote:

Haha yay! another css fan. now if only my steam account didn't get hacked..
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:30 am

memphiskite wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:
memphiskite wrote:

I know it is fun... I just don't like getting myself into another MMORPG that's gonna eat up all my time away like Runescape, Audition & MapleStory....

Maplestoryyy. Now it's just horrible =[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone interested in a game night?   Anyone interested in a game night? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested in a game night?
Page 1 of 1