Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Tier list?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonus

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 12:58 pm

What happened to it? Don't see the sticky anymore
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:49 pm

It is old and irrelevant.
Back to top Go down
Dragonus

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 1:54 pm

Can we start it up as a public thread channel, it's very hard for new players to value cards without it this also leads to less scamming
Back to top Go down
SGTmeowmeow

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:55 pm

If you're looking to "value" cards, then here's a start:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ah580hHTHdZadGN5QU9FRTE1TFNxM2FZMmVDaVV0VUE&type=view&gid=0&f=true&sortcolid=-1&sortasc=true&rowsperpage=500

That's the encyclopedia of units, and you can sort them by rarity, ground/air/sea attk, etc. You can compare their abilities and attack speed and figure out which units work best for you and figure out an appropriate value from the Trade Market forum. Of course, older LE units will be more valuable, even if their stats aren't as good, so that's something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
Dragonus

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Seen it but doesn't show tier in events
Back to top Go down
SGTmeowmeow

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I know it doesn't show tiers, but why can't you use the information in the list to figure out units' values by yourself?

Consider this: there are only so many events, and which events need specific units?

Panel - grinding, units don't matter
Mina's - strong units overall and strong allies
Training - For bosses, strong units with specific strengths in a category ie. melee with high ground, etc and good allies. For training, 4*+ event units for rarity increase
Tower - one strong leader unit, maybe event unit may be more useful
Arena - the only event where determining units really matter: low cost, high attack speed, good skills (KB>slow>aoe>poison)

There's really no need for tier lists when all this information is available, because tier lists are somewhat subjective and many times value is still dictated by artwork and rarity of the unit rather than it's actual usefulness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tier list? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tier list?   Tier list? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier list?
Page 1 of 1