Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What if battle works this way?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
peradino

What if battle works this way? Empty
PostSubject: What if battle works this way?   What if battle works this way? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am

It only took me a couple of day to recruit over power allies and wins all the battle with higher level player. That's when I realize that battle system is useless. No matter how much you invest on monster which can only be level up by enhancement.You will never win the defend.

But if the battle system try to correct its logic. In stead of Defender running away from castle and attacker try to stop them from running away. If we use our monster as attackers. We deploy them one by one on our own order and strategy at a starting point and let them run into the castle.

Defender, on the other hand, strategically deploy human units at the location he need. He can plan it once and forget it forever or come back to change unit and strategy every now and then.

To make it more practical. We can limit total deployment cost and the number of defending unit and make defending unit not available for any other event unless we remove it from defend duty.

I don't have idea about the prize of the battle, other than luna and artifact,perhaps we should be able to view card album,inventory and see unit list of the defender for one time and select one unit to copy the information to our own album.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

What if battle works this way? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What if battle works this way?   What if battle works this way? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:02 am

IIRC there is a guy whose defense is so good that he gives away 4* cards to anyone who can actually get through.

The trick is to use a combination of high toughness monsters combined with maxed out stray cats. Of course, this is quite expensive and more or less a luxury or for bragging rights.

I do agree that the current defense system is pretty cheesy though.
Back to top Go down

What if battle works this way?
Page 1 of 1