Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

Go down 
+58
The Power 5
broom
viktorlee
Cloudie
st.
rivkari
RisingKuuga
sd240sx
Nykidxxx
rukicandy
shizukanii
LivingNexus
HinakiHinari
nakuai
fantagirl
yoyogavinyeo
Timed
dancingcrane
Maggot
skrfirefly
Despoted
tanjinyi
Aniwo
pnoytroi
GitD16
Kandachime
yokado
bubbleteachan
deshimaru
Blargod
NotAPieceOfPie
Sethala
tomoyo
GoldoaWillNotMove
Esofonic
aszutai
Sabin76
Kyliexh
ATB
Emevolii
Lolli
SonicAria
MazinKaiser21
-Nix-
KuroStar
Soggytoaster
Kyte
DistortedIllusion
velocityhead245
lmnseason
Roatanhi
DivideByZero
memphiskite
Lornoth
predator852
Pino1o1
myad
wowyogurt
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Decided to stop being lazy procrastinating being "busy" and finally send in that application I've been meaning to send in for the good part of the past month. Razz
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

HinakiHinari wrote:
Maxed my first 5★ today!
Hooray =D

grats for u Smile welcome to the 5* club Very Happy

wowyogurt wrote:

Congrats!!
What are you talking about Git ><
You should feel good that you were even able to sell them at 20:1. I've only been selling them at 30:1. Good job!
And feel free to target victims on my wall :]]

evil yogurt is evil pig

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Decided to stop being lazy procrastinating being "busy" and finally send in that application I've been meaning to send in for the good part of the past month. Razz

yay new member cheers
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 pm

If the save-data bug does not cease with compensation, i can safely say i ended up with 7 Hugues (6 mon, 1 recruit) just by trading sss and margot/louise. So i should be very content with this for a 2-day event. And of course 1 Adele for planking final rank as 410th. Smile

Also....Constance has not been censored yet, what is dis. ._.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:47 am

Maggot wrote:
If the save-data bug does not cease with compensation, i can safely say i ended up with 7 Hugues (6 mon, 1 recruit) just by trading sss and margot/louise. So i should be very content with this for a 2-day event. And of course 1 Adele for planking final rank as 410th. Smile

It's constance magic yo..

Even the dev's fallen for her for further fapping viewing material Smile

Btw my current arena team (as for now) : Xliese - Kyo - Tanith - Fawn - [missing atm]

Planning to rape seize Therese atm..
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:02 am

Maggot wrote:

You sound disappointed. As if you didn't want to see butt.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:25 am

Kind of, i will lose the bet i made with my imaginary duck Kurt. :[

Really didnt expect her to come uncensored though. Lets see if this maintenance takes care of it.

Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 am

Maggot wrote:

Really didnt expect her to come uncensored though. Lets see if this maintenance takes care of it.

And her price will fall...
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:51 am

Esofonic wrote:
Maggot wrote:

And her price will fall...

All prices will fall after next tower and insane loads of elixirs being burnt. My bet is that Constance-Liz will end having about a 1:1 trade ratio. (From now, it will be more common to talk about trade ratios than actual pure TE prices I think, or using the TE price only as a reference).

Still shocked about that ass not being censored, I guess that they tried to, but the "censorship artist" probably messed up the artwork too much so they decided to keep her uncensored. Laughing I expected some fishnet stockings at least.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:56 am

the upcoming event after mina's ambrosia farm is arena.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:07 am

Just YAY!
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:22 am

reading the description of the new battle arena makes my head hurts..

bedtime now.. later everyone.. Sleep
Back to top Go down
yoyogavinyeo

yoyogavinyeo

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 am

Yippeee! Juz cleared Hard5 & got my 1st Ambrosia but I think that is end of the road of me. Haven't been able to clear Hard EX before & don't even talk abt Inferno.

Btw, I still have 3 more slot for allies so peep can just add me. Using Ater as leader now, poison5 can be useful in hard levels you know. lol!
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 am

Got Paris recently.
Arena event allows only units with <25 cost.
Paris costs 30.
smh.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:21 pm

wowyogurt wrote:
Got Paris recently.
Arena event allows only units with <25 cost.
Paris costs 30.
smh.

Aw, that sucks. What's your team without Paris going to look like then?

I don't really have a team haha, sold off/fed most of my 4 Like a Star @ heaven's so I won't really do so well. More time to focus on leveling and maxing stuff I guess.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Franz, Marg, Heidemarie. Can't use norma since she also costs 30 ughhh. Prolly use my mTigris.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm

What was the team limit again? I heard it was 7 and that there was no maximum DC limit.
If so my team is probably going to consist of Sleipnir, Therese, Candy, and a bunch of other KB 4*s.
The thing is that most of these 4*s are either Lvl 40 or fresh and Therese is only lvl 50. I had been counting on Request form Darkness happening before battle arena so I could use the enhancement boost to max them but from the looks of it, the next couple days are going to be grind happy. :/

Last edited by GoldoaWillNotMove on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I dont even english)
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:47 pm

I believe it is 5 units with a cost sum of 100.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 pm

The 7 comes from 5 of your units and 2 random active allies.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 pm

so uh people can use ambrosia now, or do we have to wait until another event?
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi all,
Seriously inferno is difficult.. any suggestions on placement skill etc? Don have any 6* units with only 3 5* alliesmost are 4* or 5* ><
Back to top Go down
yokado
☆☆☆
yokado

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Oh im also looking for more active allies tooo.. thanks alll. FFF seems to be growing strong Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

From what I read, it is up to 7 units total with total 120 dc consisting of unit with 25 dc or less.

And yeah it will be pain in the ... grinding for the horde!!!

And I lack range attacker atm.. Oo boy..

Probably gonna use tarte since she is kinda okay (10dc + kb + 150 range)

ps: We cant use ambrosia atm, it means to be used in the following event (or later)
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:12 pm

Grats on your Siever yogurt. Gotta bear with the ads for a while huh?

I managed to pull a Miriam and a 2 star from the premium tickets from the trials, which I guess is okay, since I only expected 2 stars.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:54 pm

The reason we cannot use Ambrosia yet is since its a new feature, any rich enough player or just someone with multiple accounts could Max the level breaks on a full team from day one. Its more leaning towards the multi-account problem with the trials, i guess.

Also, all trials done. Time to feed Hugues xp on Inferno EX. Lolol~ Regarding the tickets though, i am saving mine for the grab bags or whatever. My luck stinks with tickets.
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:12 am

HinakiHinari wrote:
Grats on your Siever yogurt. Gotta bear with the ads for a while huh?

I managed to pull a Miriam and a 2 star from the premium tickets from the trials, which I guess is okay, since I only expected 2 stars.

Thank you! I was a little worried people might have thought I purchased a pack to get him ><
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿   ✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿ - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿Frugal Fantasica Fanatics✿❀✿❀✿❀✿
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next