Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?

Go down 
+5
tzerherman
clocksprocket
NapkinPower
BkWiz
gammabeam
9 posters
AuthorMessage
gammabeam

gammabeam

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:18 am

Hi guys!
Luck is definetly on my side: I drew a 6* Anastasia today!
Of course lots of trade offers appeared. I don't think I'll trade this one, but some offers do look tempting. Since I never traded before, I decided I'd come here to ask for your opinion, and share knowledge on these trades.

So, here it is:
Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Photo%201

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Photo%202

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Photo%203

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Photo%204

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

None of them are worth it.
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:50 am

Based on your Bruce Campbell avatar, I can tell you have excellent taste so I'm sure you'll make the right decision. I'd at least make sure I got a 6* in return...not sure why people are so down on Abel vs Anastasia. She does more damage, and I guess that's probably it, but I loves me some knockback. But maybe you could get someone to put up two 6* for her?
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

Here's a tip:

you don't want to trade your 6* for anything that's 5* (without at least several 5* and a 6* along with that, haha). None of those offers are particularly appealing.
Back to top Go down
gammabeam

gammabeam

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 am

Thanks for the tip guys! I'm keeping this one as it is my first great draw Very Happy

I hope everyone sees this, the trading business is very intimidating for newbies (get a card and BAM, spam on your wall Razz)
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:52 am

Nope, none of them are trying to make a good trade on your part. Closest is Abel plus the Bernhard.
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:35 am

ana is a top tier card... back in the day when there weren't that many 6*'s people would trade theirs for 5*'s and whatnot... but the game has changed...
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Reply to 6 star question   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:38 am

You probably want to look for something like Vlad or Rein at the least. A max/high Rein or a low/level 1 Vlad would be an equitable trade. Both are in high demand and easily traded away.

Doro/Abel come close, but they would need to add a good 5* at the least. Even though your Ana is unleveled. And you would want a leveled Doro/Abel at the least.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Id have to concur. Dont trade Ana. If in doubt, DONT TRADE. Ana is amazing. Only accept a Vlad/Nina/or Monica trade for it really.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:23 pm

I traded my Ana and a mid tier 6* for a second Monica (this is like my 4th time having two Monicas haha). Point being, Anastasia is still a high tier 6* card.

Take the time to watch trades (which ones go through? which do not?) and evaluate the market before selling anything. Anyone trying to 1:1 Abel, Petra, or Rein (middle tier) for your Ana is simply trying to take advantage of you to further themselves in the game at your expense. I'd bet money that some of the Abel offers you('ve) received are even from known forum members. A lot of people will do things like compare stats, telling you how X card is better than Y card, generally being a worthless assessments because the market price is driven by demand and not actual unit stats. Trading at high levels in this game is extremely vicious so take everything you read with a grain of salt and do your own research before trading any card.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:31 pm

Valhades wrote:
I traded my Ana and a mid tier 6* for a second Monica (this is like my 4th time having two Monicas haha). Point being, Anastasia is still a high tier 6* card.

Take the time to watch trades (which ones go through? which do not?) and evaluate the market before selling anything. Anyone trying to 1:1 Abel, Petra, or Rein (middle tier) for your Ana is simply trying to take advantage of you to further themselves in the game at your expense. I'd bet money that some of the Abel offers you('ve) received are even from known forum members. A lot of people will do things like compare stats, telling you how X card is better than Y card, generally being a worthless assessments because the market price is driven by demand and not actual unit stats. Trading at high levels in this game is extremely vicious so take everything you read with a grain of salt and do your own research before trading any card.

This is very eloquently put. Very spot-on and concise to the value of most trades too. Bravo to you sir, gold star for you.

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? Goldstar
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Valhades wrote:

Case in point : Emma trades at a higher value than Stefan even though Stefan has superior stats in every category pretty much. Demand > stats, though stats help a lot in determining the range.
Back to top Go down
Goblinsmack

PostSubject: re   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Funny I haven't got any good deals on my agri and there is only 15 of them.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Goblinsmack wrote:

Which is why people don't bother trying to get them. They know itll be unreasonably high priced. Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:57 pm

RisingAboveThis wrote:
Goblinsmack wrote:

Which is why people don't bother trying to get them. They know itll be unreasonably high priced. Lol Razz

Upon further analysis, I believe her value is sitting somewhere equivalent to Anastasia and Cecilia. She's less popular than Gloria (I have also seen failed attempts to 1:1 for Gloria) and I've seen her turned down for Monica and Vlad. The value dropped quite rapidly after the first day the event ended, I suspect that it's value will not drop further any time soon. The price is largely attributed to the fact that her ability is poison and her card art is not particularly sought after -- Her value is almost exclusively due to the limited quantity (15) which I expect to depreciate further upon the release of reprint series to the level of middle-tier or possibly even low.

</market spiel>
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:07 pm

depends.. gloria wasn't highly valued after right after DT was over... only time will tell tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?   Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade offers for my new 6*: thoughts?
Page 1 of 1