Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New Player: Buying 3*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaosblack19

New Player: Buying 3* Empty
PostSubject: New Player: Buying 3*   New Player: Buying 3* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 am

Hi, I'm looking for 3* or 4* card. I have 75000 Luna and I'd like to buy a 3* card or a 4* card if you have one I can afford. Please PM me or shoot me a trade in-game, my ID is 57682360. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

New Player: Buying 3* Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player: Buying 3*   New Player: Buying 3* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:17 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!

3*s do not go for 75k, probably 150k to 300k, depending on the card's stats, abilities, or whether it's a unit or monster.

4*s sell for 1 TE(Time elixir) each card, unless you get a good seller that sells more than one 4* card for 1 TE.

I would use a TE for a 4* card with good stats mainly, or a Knockback skill at the very least.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz

New Player: Buying 3*
Page 1 of 1