Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The fun has arrived!

Go down 
+2
larrydust
hyrisk
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hyrisk

hyrisk

The fun has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:46 pm

Hey there! Ive been playing for like 2 days now, just discovered this forum and thought id see who wanted to be allies?!

Im on everyday and send brave every 30mins-every hour. Hit me up!

Also, with the current valentines event, im wondering who I should trade my TE for or how much each unit is going for. Any help would be appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums! Smile

If you have any basic questions about Fantasica, this thread is a good one to know: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

If you need help filling out your ally spots, try this thread: Looking for Allies Thread

And always feel free to ask questions. I've always found this community to be very friendly and helpful.

In regards to your question about the Valentine's unit, I couldn't tell you which new unit to pick up until after the next event starts. (Valentine units give no bonuses during Mina's Trials.) My information comes from a google-translated description of the Japanese event... and the translation is not very good! Rolling Eyes

However most of the new 4★ Valentine units I've observed are selling for 1-2TE, and my personal favorite is Candy! (Although the others are also adorable!!!) Good luck in picking one.

Candy: Melee, B speed, Knockback, 20 cost
Cookie: Magic, D speed, Area Attack, 20 cost
Jelly: Missile, D speed, Slow, 20 cost
Macaron: Missile, D speed, Area Attack, 20 cost
Marshmallow: Magic, D speed, Knockback, 20 cost
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:55 pm

Welcome to the forums!

larrydust had a very helpful post. As far as I'm aware, there is no real point to picking up a Valentines Day unit compared to any other 4* you could get, because they don't seem to be used in anything (yet?).
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Welcome to the forums Hyrisk.
I like your forum name.
Back to top Go down
hyrisk

hyrisk

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:38 am

Soggytoaster wrote:
Welcome to the forums Hyrisk.
I like your forum name.

Thank you ^^.

Thanks to everyone for their advice as well!! Im really enjoying the game!
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Welcome to Fantasica and welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums!
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fun has arrived!   The fun has arrived! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The fun has arrived!
Page 1 of 1