Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The cow has arrived.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cowibunga

cowibunga

The cow has arrived. Empty
PostSubject: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:15 pm

hey guys, my name is jacob schaeffer. im an airsofter from arizona, i play with whiskey one alpha (an airsoft team in arizona). my hobbies consist of video games, wrestling, learning languages, and airsoft.i downloaded the game on sept. 30th, 2012 and have been playing it 24/7 since then. my leader currently is paige (max) and my only 5* i curently have is Fiona (lvl 31). im pretty new to the whole rpg type game play, i honestly rather play C.O.D or another shooter, but this game for my phone is amazing!!! i joined the forum hoping to find pricing advice on cards and hints and tips people have. on a side note, i noticed while playing the game alot of people have kik? my user name for that is jacob_schaeffer. thanks! hope to talk to you guys soon and get to know you all well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Hi Jacob! Welcome to the forum finally! :-)

If you haven't done so, please take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Our Fantasica Encyclopedia has plenty of useful information to help you get started out in the game. A must read!

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this Trading Center Rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum.

And if you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ).

You can also contact any of the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he's the one responsible for our profile sigs and avatars. If you'd like one personalized, I suggest going to the General Chat : Profile Sig. thread of his and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and good luck! :-)
And nice to meet you of course haha
Back to top Go down
cowibunga

cowibunga

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:49 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

The Trading Center comes with its own set of rules, which can be accessed in this Trading Center Rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

just read the rules of trading center. i might have missed it but i dont think i did... is there a limit too bumping? for example, i can only bump every 7 days? if i bump twice a week i get in trouble?

thanks! just wanna make sure im all good on here, alot of recent forums ive seen for all sorts of stuff are ban happy.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:57 pm

cowibunga wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:

just read the rules of trading center. i might have missed it but i dont think i did... is there a limit too bumping? for example, i can only bump every 7 days? if i bump twice a week i get in trouble?

thanks! just wanna make sure im all good on here, alot of recent forums ive seen for all sorts of stuff are ban happy.
You can bump whenever your thread has fallen off the first page, just don't overdo it bumping like every 10 minutes. :p
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:26 pm

You can bump just not continuously haha. Just bump it when your page goes to the 2nd page
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh hello cowibunga! All I have to say is...how'd you get a five-star card so soon in the game?!? It's only been, like, two weeks since you started, if your post is to be believed. I don't even have one five-star card, and I've been playing it for way longer... Shocked
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

I pulled Vlad not even 2 weeks into playing the game so it's quite possible he did too hehe
Back to top Go down
cowibunga

cowibunga

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Icepay wrote:
Oh hello cowibunga! All I have to say is...how'd you get a five-star card so soon in the game?!? It's only been, like, two weeks since you started, if your post is to be believed. I don't even have one five-star card, and I've been playing it for way longer... Shocked
lol, actually i was one of the people who dropped 10 bucks into the shop and purchased a few witches. i soon sold those (kept paige) and had some money to buy crap, i saved that, and when the recrutment came up i was dealling sss for 10k lunna each and made bank oh and selling sonia helped too..... then i got a random offfer from someone for 1.2 mil. for a 5*.... so i took it. lol. lucky mabye? who knows...

pnoytroi wrote:
You can bump just not continuously haha. Just bump it when your page goes to the 2nd page
alright im not much of a bumper so ill do it every few weeks or so. thank you...
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Lol even better haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The cow has arrived.   The cow has arrived. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The cow has arrived.
Page 1 of 1