Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)

Go down 
+2
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
6 posters
AuthorMessage
badman1441
☆☆

Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) Empty
PostSubject: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Hi peps! this is a page for anyone who is stuck on a specific quest, post which quest/s your having problems with and me or someone else will reply with a strategy suited for you!
Back to top Go down
badman1441
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Right now i am having a lot of problems with quests 35-2 and 35-6 at the moment anyone now how to beat these levels?

i cannot figure out what strategy is needed to hold back the mad rush at the very end of both quests, any ideas peps????

if u can help i will send you an awesome gift :-)
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:49 pm

35-2 - With the main enemies primarily being sea serpents and swordfishes, it is best to have units that specialize in sea, mainly melee. Since the enemies are quite fast, slow and knockback are nice skills to have for this quest.

35-6 - Since the main enemies are crimson crabs this time, magic units that specialize in sea will be most helpful. Try a different variety of skills for this quest. Area attack is good for crowd control, slow and knockback is always great, and poison is nice to have.
Back to top Go down
badman1441
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:06 pm

yeah thats what i thought, maybe i just need better cards now, all mine are 4 at best lol cheers :-)
Back to top Go down
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:49 pm

guys how can i beat quest 25-3 ? to many fast monsters , even with an ally slow6 lv 120 and a slow 4 lv 80,i wont make it, my own units are partenope lv 49 , mylene lv 26 , helmut lv 30, dhimitrios lv 31, sergei lv 27 , tanith lv 35
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:33 pm

for 25-3 you need fast attackers with poison ability. Angela maxed out can solo a lane by herself, 5* units like Elizabeth, Kyo, Rem can also solo a lane by themselves. I think there a topic for a list of units that can solo a lane back in the game discussion section, you might have to dig a few pages back though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
KuroNeko
☆☆☆☆
KuroNeko

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:59 pm

i wish i had 5* but unfortualy im a plyer that plays it <2weeks and only have a couple 4 stars, and i cant buy a 5star bcuz i dont have luna for it, 2nd since google dont accept paypal im unable to spend real money on it , i dont want to miss out this even bcuz of the weaknessif i miss this event out then i quit thats all, if i cant make it there is no reason to play, a game without a goal is not worht risking my device to it, the galaxy s3 gets damn hot , and as we know batteries weakness is heateven the phone start to lag after 30 mins of playing , sory im like this but just missing out events aint my thing
Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:09 pm

KuroNeko wrote:
i wish i had 5* but unfortualy im a plyer that plays it <2weeks and only have a couple 4 stars, and i cant buy a 5star bcuz i dont have luna for it, 2nd since google dont accept paypal im unable to spend real money on it , i dont want to miss out this even bcuz of the weaknessif i miss this event out then i quit thats all, if i cant make it there is no reason to play, a game without a goal is not worht risking my device to it, the galaxy s3 gets damn hot , and as we know batteries weakness is heateven the phone start to lag after 30 mins of playing , sory im like this but just missing out events aint my thing

If you want, you can ally me. I have ONE slot open. Hopefully you see this early enough before someone else shoots me a request :]
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:08 pm

I just put a poison in the middle then I'm good. Get some slow and knockbacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)   Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests  :-) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest master page! all the help you need to complete quests :-)
Page 1 of 1