Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can't open quest page

Go down 
+3
Tattycoram
GoldoaWillNotMove
ryokoseigo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

Can't open quest page Empty
PostSubject: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:09 pm

I am incapable of opening the quest page on new accounts, but preexisting account can open it fine. Is this a widespread problem with quest page atm for new accounts? I tried making another new account with the same results. The page just stays black forever.

Could someone make a quick account and confirm this?
Back to top Go down
http://astrokeofmadness.wordpress.com/
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:18 pm

ryokoseigo wrote:
I am incapable of opening the quest page on new accounts, but preexisting account can open it fine. Is this a widespread problem with quest page atm for new accounts? I tried making another new account with the same results. The page just stays black forever.

Could someone make a quick account and confirm this?

I had this same problem with an alt of mine a week ago. At first I thought it was bluestacks being crappy(I made the account using it) but when I tried doing it on my tablet, I got the same results. My main account can access quests just fine though so it looks like it's a problem on Fanta's side.
Back to top Go down
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:22 pm

yeah just tested with my ipad as well with the same results... Also just made my ipad unusable by updating fanta...sigh.... gen 1 ipad cant update to 6.0!.....

Well this is great for new players, make a new account, oh btw you cant level your characters, or complete minas trials! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:28 pm

did you account ever get fixed through time?
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:32 pm

I wonder if this is Fanta's alternative to device registration. They removed device registration, so perhaps they are putting this in place to discourage alt accounts? I'm curious what is flagging the alt acounts for them - is it simply another account logging in to your device?
Back to top Go down
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Just loaded up my ipad account that i made before i knew of decice registration, on my phone and it also cant access quests... Cant test if my ipad can access it due to the stupid old os bug
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Tattycoram wrote:
I wonder if this is Fanta's alternative to device registration. They removed device registration, so perhaps they are putting this in place to discourage alt accounts? I'm curious what is flagging the alt acounts for them - is it simply another account logging in to your device?

The thing is that this happened to my alt, which I made on a completely different device (My Laptop.)

Also, I just logged in on my alt. The bug is still there an I failed Mina Trials. -.-
Back to top Go down
ryokoseigo
☆☆
ryokoseigo

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:14 pm

so essentially they screwed over their entire game from getting new players for the past like 2-3 weeks?.... good job!
Back to top Go down
lex-zero

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:08 am

Have you tried to remove and reinstall the app? It worked for me some days ago
Back to top Go down
hekiru417

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:18 am

This happened to me when another account was used on the same device as mine. The 2nd account was unable to open the quests... it just went to a black screen. This happened on any device that account was then tried on. I contacted support and they said to use this on the device:

http://play.mobage.com/cache-cleaner/MobageCacheCleanWest_FANTASICA2.html

It actually worked. The 2nd account can now go to quests on any device. It happened again when the 2nd account was used on the original device so I used the clean app again and it worked. I only had to clean the one device to fix the problem on all devices.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
MadCocoa

MadCocoa

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:46 am

I forgot who post this before but when you are on your main account, return to like quest 1-1 since Fanta automatically returns to the last quest completed.
If the alternate account doesn't have that chapter unlocked then you get the black screen
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:15 pm

The solution is in fact made by me and the other thread is made by this thread creator (Eretai) who has actually deleted that particular post you are talking about and deleted my posts as a result and that took me 1 day to explain and post the info out. Omg, my work is ruined -,-

Let me just correct that solution ...

Solution: Log in to an account which can access all quest chapters. The quest should be able to load.
Do quest 2-7 and all your accounts that you access on that particular phone you are using can do quests.

Take note that if you do later quest chapters, accounts that have not unlocked these chapters will access a programming error and a black screen will occur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't open quest page   Can't open quest page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can't open quest page
Page 1 of 1