Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!

Go down 
+7
aszutai
ChibiLeen
NotAPieceOfPie
predator852
the3ptsling
Brokenluckx3
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:25 pm

There are a lot of cards on the Japanese wiki that are awesome and I thought Id start a discussion about who you want the most & why =]

I only looked through the units, not the monsters, and based this off of art only.
This list is longer than i intended Laughing
(sry if i mess up the names btw!)

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s:
Foemus- because he's a sir
Elly -pretty
Sheena -adorable

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s:
Cleves - adorable
Feles - Shes a cat?! or she's dressed like a cat! either way, super cute & hot =P
Orte -Super badass! (can i say badass??)
Tigris - aw a foxie ^.^
Hugues- kinda hot & awesome looking
Zafro -totally badass
Adele -super girly and adorable
Derg -creepy awesomeness
Sakura -Pretty!

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s:
Desmond -awesomeness!
Qilin -not sure whats going on but its pretty cool
Prister -Pretty!!
Adraune
Norma
Rubi
^all pretty

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s:
Aragon -SO pretty
Grey
Ridill -Love this one! So creepy & awesome lke a Tim Burton character
Rurijisa
Francois
Chiara

its quite possible i need a life... dont laugh at me >.<
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Grey, Aragon, and Adamas. I espesially like Adamas' looks and stats.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:02 pm

Did you put the crazy girl on there? I forgot her name, all I know is it was crazy something something!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! Ac8d9bc29a6ae3c26362

By far the best art in the 5* category!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Gimme: Tigris, Hugues, Sakura, Topaccio, Alraune, Idia, Alias, and LEV LEV LEV gimme dat A speed KB awesomeness!!! Twisted Evil

Edit: Wow, now I want Fennel and a bunch of the others from the Mandragora Event. Razz

Last edited by NotAPieceOfPie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:38 pm

And Canis, don't forget about Canis!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:33 pm

4*: Fennel, Vulpes, Neb, Dolk, Hugues, Qinglong, Joel, Sakura

5*: DERMOND (WHEN?! T^T), Cyrus, Verne, Amicus, Risvegli, Constance (just to see how they'll censor that booty xD), Dr Reamy (the original one), Hannah

Monsters: Arachne, Qinglong, Zhuque, Xuanwu, Baihu

Haven't really looked at the 6*'s. Smile
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 10:55 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Constance (just to see how they'll censor that booty xD)

i wondered this too! lol
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:38 am

I wouldn't mind having non-vandalized versions of Veronika, Luce, Walpurgis, Oktavia, Saki and Antiope.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 am

There a lot of unreleased cards I like but the card I want the most is this: Clicky Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 am

57803882 wrote:
I wouldn't mind having non-vandalized versions of Veronika, Luce, Walpurgis, Oktavia, Saki and Antiope.
I actually don't mind not having my eyes vandalized by voluminous bums being shoved at me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:09 am

aszutai wrote:
There a lot of unreleased cards I like but the card I want the most is this: Clicky Razz

study This is supercool! And I like the -2001 Space Odissey Tribute- name. And that Megaton Hammer rocks!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:29 am

Aniwo wrote:
aszutai wrote:

study This is supercool! And I like the -2001 Space Odissey Tribute- name. And that Megaton Hammer rocks!

This is why I wanted HAL to be a mandroid. T^T A young man with an expressionless face and red eyes. And as a quote: "I'm sorry, Master. I'm afraid I can't do that." Razz Or maybe two android cards, a mandroid HAL and a womandroid SAL? SAL had a blue led, so this card should be SAL instead, actually.

But I believe she's in fact a Cyberman. Google translates her quote as "Erase, Erase, Erase", which is basically "Delete, Delete, Delete".

... oh dear, I'm such a nerd. ._.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
57803882 wrote:
I actually don't mind not having my eyes vandalized by voluminous bums being shoved at me. Razz

here here! haha if i want to see a butt, ill look at my own =P

I never really understood why its not nudity till theres a nip and its not nudity if you cover the crack..
Im pretty sure if that much of my ass was hanging out ID FEEL NAKED! XD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Aksana, Armure, Isbelle, & Adamas

My club will never be complete....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
57803882 wrote:

here here! haha if i want to see a butt, ill look at my own =P

I never really understood why its not nudity till theres a nip and its not nudity if you cover the crack..
Im pretty sure if that much of my ass was hanging out ID FEEL NAKED! XD

The crack I can kinda understand, but i've never really seen a reason that the nipple is the cutoff. I mean when they show everything but the nipple imagnation kicks in automatically and defeats the purpose...
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:06 pm

Personally, I'm not a fan of censoring art at all, and I really wish they'd either stop, or give us an option to turn the censoring on or off. Though at least the censoring here is actually pretty decent; one game I played pretty much copy-pasted the same shorts onto every censored model.

Are the units we don't have here event units, or are there actually normal units from packs that we haven't gotten?
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Sethala wrote:

Are the units we don't have here event units, or are there actually normal units from packs that we haven't gotten?
Looking at the spreadsheet, most of them appear to be event units but there are a few, tugba, slever, & isis that dont have events listed with them so im not sure
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:53 pm

Saint Knight Holly! She is super cute!

So is Tigris Gunner and various other cards... maybe I will make a list... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:44 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Saint Knight Holly! She is super cute!

So is Tigris Gunner and various other cards... maybe I will make a list... Laughing
do ittt Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!   Japanese Cards you Wish we Had! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Cards you Wish we Had!
Page 1 of 1