Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Most priority skills

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

Most priority skills Empty
PostSubject: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 am

I was just wondering whats the most important skill you think is the most useful when playing fantastica? In my opinion, I'm tied between getting training points because it helps alot with events like the Halloween event for example and speed demon. I'm the kind of guy who likes speedy characters lol.

Priority in order:

1) Training pts
2) Speed Demon
3) Battle Seasoned (I think this one is new)
4) Both of the enchancing abilities.
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:52 am

upgrade them all, not like ally points is hard to get. .....
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:30 am

I recommend getting Training pts first, pretty sure there's a Training event coming up after the up coming Arena event Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:04 am

aszutai wrote:
I recommend getting Training pts first, pretty sure there's a Training event coming up after the up coming Arena event Smile
agreed... that will give you more time to rest in between refill...

and even if you go to sleep, next morning, you get 300 rather than say... 100TP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:12 am

myad wrote:
aszutai wrote:
agreed... that will give you more time to rest in between refill...

and even if you go to sleep, next morning, you get 300 rather than say... 100TP. Very Happy

Hax! You have 200 TP at the start Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most priority skills   Most priority skills I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most priority skills
Page 1 of 1