Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question about skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jmoon10
☆☆

Question about skills Empty
PostSubject: Question about skills   Question about skills I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 3:54 am

Just a quick question about skills. I notice that some skills that apply in quests also apply in arena as well (speed demon). How do I know which skills apply in quests only and which skills can apply in other areas as well?
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

Question about skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about skills   Question about skills I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:18 am

If you only have one question, you should post in the stickied topic rather than making a new one. But to answer your question:

Skills that modify individual unit stats such as Master of Land/Air/Sea and Speed Demon apply in all events where you have to deploy units ( such as tower fights, Training event bosses, coliseum, etc. ), EXCEPT for battle arena. In battle arena, all skills are disabled.
Skills that modify unit skill effectiveness such as Titan Fist, Firebreather, etc. apply in quests but not in boss battles since bosses cannot be afflicted with said skills.
As an aside, Hunter of Darkness is pretty useless, it only applies to episodic bosses and not Training event bosses.
Back to top Go down

Question about skills
Page 1 of 1