Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anime Nerds...UNITE!

Go down 
+49
tacodeman
BayushiKira
Zerion
ninjastomp
GitD16
Maggot
ATB
dancingcrane
ElysianField
stragmagius
caos4u2
rygar
HighClassTopHat
Roatanhi
Junichirou
yvettevanderv
fang24601
The6thToe
Kimika9394
MazinKaiser21
Yoruichi
Cuny
[taeiou]
po1102
Fanta_Lover
Frission
LeviathanTM
Kirisute-Gomen
heartunderbiade
tomoyo
kyaaya
gaillardia
HoundR
themadmanazn
memphiskite
KeyBlade
Br4dford
tav1990
chris58jo
M60A1
darkhealz
TypeAlpha
predator852
aszutai
Xzaral
luvdapeace
ChibiLeen
NotAPieceOfPie
aubade888
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Would You Be Interested In A Weekly Anime Event (Check The First Post For Info)
Hellz Yes!
Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap89%Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 24 ]
Nah, I'm too busy
Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_vote_lcap11%Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:50 am

Was just about to say utter, but then realised the pun was just lying in the air. /copypasta

And yeah, Hao is basically my favourite char in the manga and anime. I litterary had a fangirl(boy) scream when Hao appeared in Shaman king: Flowers chp. 0. I love you

For you curious people, its the newly begun sequel to the first story. Just google it and you should find some free manga-reading sites. Happy chapter waiting. Razz
Back to top Go down
GitD16
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Maggot wrote:
Was just about to say utter, but then realised the pun was just lying in the air. /copypasta

And yeah, Hao is basically my favourite char in the manga and anime. I litterary had a fangirl(boy) scream when Hao appeared in Shaman king: Flowers chp. 0. I love you

For you curious people, its the newly begun sequel to the first story. Just google it and you should find some free manga-reading sites. Happy chapter waiting. Razz

Updates for Shaman King: Flowers are incredibly slow though, unless it's changed in the past several months...I'm trying to let the chapters pile up so I can read them all at once Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:42 am

Time to add to my list..

Saint Seiya Omega

I'm hooked xD
Back to top Go down
ninjastomp

ninjastomp

PostSubject: anime that i watch   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

all the animes that i watch and are watching are bounce

Needless
Hetalia
Souleater
Sands of destruction
Baka and test
Bleach
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
One piece
Darker than black
D grey man
Seargent frog afro
Last exile
Xamed
Black butler
Death note
xxx holic
Full metal alcamist

thats at the top of my head

Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 Funny-hetalia-299074116

Back to top Go down
Zerion

Zerion

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Animes to watch? I watch quite a few, probably too many to list. I'm pretty much hooked to it, i'm also into drawing anime and stuff.

Though i really like these two, dunno if they translated them yet.
銀河戦国群雄伝ライ
爆走兄弟レッツ&ゴー!!

@caos4u2 - If you don't mind manga, i have a feeling you'll like Liar's game.
If you like philosophy and mystery, then Urusawa Naoki is the man. I really don't think anyone can top him. His stories are absolutely powerful. I mean, he won awards from opposing publishers. that's something quite notable. Perhaps start with Monster? or 20th Century boys?

Uhm... any SRW fans?

If not i'll just sniffle and go back to watching ecchi stuff...
Back to top Go down
caos4u2
☆☆☆
caos4u2

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Zerion wrote:
Animes to watch? I watch quite a few, probably too many to list. I'm pretty much hooked to it, i'm also into drawing anime and stuff.

Though i really like these two, dunno if they translated them yet.
銀河戦国群雄伝ライ
爆走兄弟レッツ&ゴー!!

@caos4u2 - If you don't mind manga, i have a feeling you'll like Liar's game.
If you like philosophy and mystery, then Urusawa Naoki is the man. I really don't think anyone can top him. His stories are absolutely powerful. I mean, he won awards from opposing publishers. that's something quite notable. Perhaps start with Monster? or 20th Century boys?

Uhm... any SRW fans?

If not i'll just sniffle and go back to watching ecchi stuff...

ur awesome thx for the heads up bro!
Back to top Go down
ninjastomp

ninjastomp

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 10:45 am

I guess these are my favs

Hetalia
Soul eater
Needless
Last Exile
Full metal alcamist both of them XD
Bleach
Death note
sgt.frog afro

I cant think of any more favs atm but ill try later
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:37 pm

Sigh... Waiting for Fairy Tail to come back...
Back to top Go down
tacodeman

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Fairly new to this forum, here is my MAL. Hope it helps some people with getting new suggestions. Lots of shows that I missed and want to watch but I'm having a hard time just keeping up with the new seasons.
Back to top Go down
Jerky

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 11:41 am

My favorites:

Fullmetal Alchemist
One Piece
Cowboy Bebop
Dragon Ball (the first one)
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Back to top Go down
Arballest
☆☆
Arballest

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

My favs :
Beelzebub
Code Geass
Fairy Tail
Full Metal Panic
Guilty Crown
HunterXHunter
Hataraku Maou-sama
Mondaiji-tachi
One Piece
Psycho Pass
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:09 pm

My favourite would be:
Arjuna
Elfenlied
Spice&Wolf
Oh my Godess
The Visions of Escaflowne
Record of Lodoss War
Sailormoon&Tokoy Mew Mew
X from Clamp
Chobits
Hellsing
Vamprie Princes Miyu.
Claymore

I like many Animes but those are my favourites and i dont mind beeing a girl loving Magical Girls Anime.Basketball
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 pm

My favourites of all time is hard to say but some notable ones I always recommend

- Neon Genesis Evangelion (and all it's movies) (not for the first timers at anime though)
- Baccano!
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Samurai Champloo
- Trigun
- Ouran High School Host Club (one of the most well done shoujo anime out there)

Currently I'm watching Free! (who doesn't like 90% naked men that swim?!!?) and Valvrave (which is rubbish, but I love it because it's so rubbish). I'm trying to catch up on Shingeki no Kyojin (I follow the manga, just not really the anime because the animation style bothers me a whole lot) but failing real bad.

Something people might be interested in just for a laugh is Hataraki Maou-sama!!, where you get Satan working part-time at McDona-- correction, McRonalds. If you think it doesn't get better than just that, you really should just watch it HAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Nerds...UNITE!   Anime Nerds...UNITE! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Nerds...UNITE!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7