Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica Anonymous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jucifer10

jucifer10

Fantasica Anonymous Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi everybody!
I have been playing this game for a couple months now and usually am an active player. But in the past few weeks works been keeping me busy. I almost decided to quit, as this game can get very addicting (especially during an event). But a certain forum creator "spamming" my in game wall with forum updates got my curiosity finally, so I took the dive and now I am here. Good luck on the event fellas!

Love the game, love the art, dislike the battery draining on my cell.
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:16 pm

jucifer10 wrote:
Hi everybody!
I have been playing this game for a couple months now and usually am an active player. But in the past few weeks works been keeping me busy. I almost decided to quit, as this game can get very addicting (especially during an event). But a certain forum creator "spamming" my in game wall with forum updates got my curiosity finally, so I took the dive and now I am here. Good luck on the event fellas!

Love the game, love the art, dislike the battery draining on my cell.

Welcome! cheers
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Welcome to your doom to the forums!
Back to top Go down
jucifer10

jucifer10

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 am

Thanks for the welcome fellas!
Back to top Go down
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:12 am

Yeah welcome cheers and i'm ur ally too, almost same time register to this forum.
now i know i join this forum is saw the spam on u wall about the event Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Anonymous   Fantasica Anonymous I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica Anonymous
Page 1 of 1