Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica Petition

Go down 
+2
Wolf-X20
KamyBunny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KamyBunny

KamyBunny

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:51 am

Hey there! I've been playing Fantasica for over a year now and it is a fun game but I've been a bit annoyed with it lately D:

I'm annoyed that most of the units are almost naked females with very few almost naked males. Make that very few males in general. And that there is no male option for the popularity events. Not all players are straight males and gay/bisexual females.

I want some eye candy too!

I've made this to satisfy myself for now Very Happy
Spoiler:
(parody of the 8*, Otohime, using Archibald)

I made a petition to send to the Fanta team about this issue. Please show your support! (don't worry men I'm sure there will still be plenty of busty girls for you, I just want to join in on the pleasure!)

Due to being a new member I cannot post links so check the first reply for the petition link!

Last edited by KamyBunny on Sat May 31, 2014 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wolf-X20

Wolf-X20

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:52 am

Link to petition here:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/problem-with-fantasica

Shortened link:
http://goo.gl/M0zG6g
Back to top Go down
ladyramza
☆☆
ladyramza

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:37 am

Smh, the lulz
Back to top Go down
Ceres

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:29 pm

Signed but i am straight, but understand your point and i support it. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Wolf-X20

Wolf-X20

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:31 am

They released Otohime so I feel it is even more relevant now...
Back to top Go down
Serperior

Serperior

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:19 pm

I am glad I am not the only one disturbed by that tentacle rape card.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Duh. I put a spoiler on your picture, lol. I think some may be sensitive it and those avoid Otohime and such card for sure, uh, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasica Petition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Petition   Fantasica Petition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica Petition
Page 1 of 1