Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Premium Tickets

Go down 
+5
Br4dford
cmud2007
Blargod
Rapicell
tav1990
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:08 am

i think this current event proves that premium tickets will no longer give extra items with them. thats a load of bull. Been saving mine for the sun and moon event, but now i'm tempted just to burn through them all!
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:20 am

I already get rid of mine and surprisingly only got 3 and 4 star cards.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:25 am

I'd still save them for the grab bags in the future.
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:25 am

Rapicell wrote:
I already get rid of mine and surprisingly only got 3 and 4 star cards.

I'm amazed you didn't get any 2*s as well!
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

Premium Tickets Empty

Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:28 am

tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?

You essentially trade premium tickets (and other things like 1*-6* units) for RP points which you can trade for grab bags. These bags have a chance of getting the Goddess Fruit, which increases the level cap of your units.

You also noticed that as well that premium tickets no longer give 2*s but are in the range of 3-4*s? I opened about 5 since they changed the nature of these tickets and I've gotten all 3*s.
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 am

Blargod wrote:
tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?

You essentially trade premium tickets (and other things like 1*-6* units) for RP points which you can trade for grab bags. These bags have a chance of getting the Goddess Fruit, which increases the level cap of your units.

You also noticed that as well that premium tickets no longer give 2*s but are in the range of 3-4*s? I opened about 5 since they changed the nature of these tickets and I've gotten all 3*s.

Did not know that, thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am

tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?

Did not know that, thanks for the info!

No problem. They probably wouldn't remove that anyway (or alter it). Seems they've taken everything away that free players can attain as of this point so I might as well..
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 am

Blargod wrote:
tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?

I have been wondering why ppl call premium tickets 3* tickets in Chinese server. Now I know the reason.
So tickets didn't give 2* anymore and there are still 2*s in real money packs???
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:04 am

cmud2007 wrote:
I have been wondering why ppl call premium tickets 3* tickets in Chinese server. Now I know the reason.
So tickets didn't give 2* anymore and there are still 2*s in real money packs???

Would also like to know this
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:09 am

cmud2007 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
tav1990 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Grab bags?

Well, considering that it has a chance of getting 5*-6*s, it's like how the original packs should function in almost every mobage game out there (Legend Cards, RoB, etc). The insulting thing in the past was that premium tickets gave a 0% chance of getting 6*s and an abyssally low chance for 5*s that it's hardly worth using except for getting event items, which I'm sure we all miss...

I dunno, I'm kind of fed up with the way the SS/Mobage keep limiting these freebies and at the same time haven't developed something of an end game.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:12 am

Blargod wrote:
I dunno, I'm kind of fed up with the way the SS/Mobage keep limiting these freebies and at the same time haven't developed something of an end game.

Would argue that the constant eventing is the End Game they invision. You really need to develop different units for different events and of course most people always want the shiney new thing.

Edit: plus with stat creep the newer units are really supposed to be more and more top tier
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 am

Br4dford wrote:
Blargod wrote:

Would argue that the constant eventing is the End Game they invision. You really need to develop different units for different events and of course most people always want the shiney new thing.

The thing is, getting stronger units in events doesn't help a whole lot since they always have event based units. I mean in Rage of Bahamut, there are cards that can give bonuses in Holy Wars, or cards that help break down walls but these don't automatically make you a winner in these wars if you have a crappy army.

In contrast, event units in towers events, training events, and even now panels events are heavily reliant on these. Arena events aren't so much but if you want to hit top, I'm guessing you'll need at least a 5* event unit.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:22 am

Blargod wrote:
Br4dford wrote:
Blargod wrote:

The thing is, getting stronger units in events doesn't help a whole lot since they always have event based units. I mean in Rage of Bahamut, there are cards that can give bonuses in Holy Wars, or cards that help break down walls but these don't automatically make you a winner in these wars if you have a crappy army.

In contrast, event units in towers events, training events, and even now panels events are heavily reliant on these. Arena events aren't so much but if you want to hit top, I'm guessing you'll need at least a 5* event unit.

I retract my statement about developing different units. I would agree with you that the only events that dont really rely on event units are training and arena. But the goal is to get you to buy items. The constant need for event units and competition is how they keep people interested in the game. Something new every week. And that is the End Game SS and Mobage want.
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:34 am

Just use one premium ticket and get a 2* Iwan. Then I decided to keep the rest ones...
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:39 am

cmud2007 wrote:
Just use one premium ticket and get a 2* Iwan. Then I decided to keep the rest ones...

Oh so it still does give 2*s? I must be really lucky then.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Blargod wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:

Just spammed all of my ticket for the hell of it, pulled 11 2*s out of 24 >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:42 pm

aszutai wrote:
Blargod wrote:
cmud2007 wrote:

Just spammed all of my ticket for the hell of it, pulled 11 2*s out of 24 >.<

Dang lol.... I guess I must be having a lucky streak for pulling 3*s from these... whatever what that's worth anyway.
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:29 pm

I had a pretty good pull, used 14, got 4 4*, 1 2* and the rest were 3s
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:57 pm

I pulled 6, got 3 2*s and 3 3*s
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 2:16 pm

I'm on Premium Ticket Strike!! I currently have amassed 12 useless tickets... I will not be using them anytime soon unless they get their stuff together
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 4:37 pm

joeladams20 wrote:
I'm on Premium Ticket Strike!! I currently have amassed 12 useless tickets... I will not be using them anytime soon unless they get their stuff together

Lol I hope you brought a LOT of paitence...that being said, I think I'm with you Wink
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 5:06 pm

predator852 wrote:
joeladams20 wrote:

Lol I hope you brought a LOT of paitence...that being said, I think I'm with you Wink

I know I don't plan on using mine for quite some time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Premium Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium Tickets   Premium Tickets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium Tickets
Page 1 of 1