Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Howard or 2 premium tickets?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke_g

Howard or 2 premium tickets? Empty
PostSubject: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:08 pm

i was wondering what is best for me to spend my spirit shards on if anyone knows stats of howard etc it would help, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Luke_g wrote:
i was wondering what is best for me to spend my spirit shards on if anyone knows stats of howard etc it would help, thanks Smile

Howard isnt worth your time. Any 4* you get (they're fairly easy to get at 1te or 300k luna) will help you out more than he can. Seriously. don't give him a second thought!
Back to top Go down
Luke_g

PostSubject: Re: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm

^^ thanks for the advice, appreciated
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:48 pm

Receiving shard rewards doesn't spend them, BTW!
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:36 pm

predator852 wrote:
Luke_g wrote:

Howard isnt worth your time. Any 4* you get (they're fairly easy to get at 1te or 300k luna) will help you out more than he can.
*she

Howard is female (named for Henry VIII's wife, Catherine Howard, just like Boleyn is named for Anne Boleyn).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howard or 2 premium tickets?   Howard or 2 premium tickets? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howard or 2 premium tickets?
Page 1 of 1