Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Amount of te needed to get into top 15?

Go down 
+6
BkWiz
predator852
lmnseason
ChibiLeen
rotarywhiz
wildfire116
10 posters
AuthorMessage
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

Amount of te needed to get into top 15? Empty
PostSubject: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm

would it be around 1k?

Im also wondering about top 50 so i know how much i have to save before an event i really want to win starts
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

I believe it all depends on the event, some require more TE some require more POTS and some require spending money. For example for the soul hunters event right now I think that spending money is probably the best way to make it into the top 15 because of the random nature of bosses in training even while using a 6* unit.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
I believe it all depends on the event, some require more TE some require more POTS and some require spending money. For example for the soul hunters event right now I think that spending money is probably the best way to make it into the top 15 because of the random nature of bosses in training even while using a 6* unit.

Hmm from the events i see i think ima focus on palace any idea what that might cost me? te and money wise
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:46 pm

By palace are you referring to arena events or the tower type with all the different floors?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:48 pm

rotarywhiz wrote:
By palace are you referring to arena events or the tower type with all the different floors?

I think "palace" refers to the Palace of Life and Death event in this case, since wildfire was asking about it in the Christmas speculation thread.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:56 pm

You would want a 6* and a ton of active allies to get on top 15. If you work at a slow phone company, you would have the perfect advantage of devoting your time to maintain your rank. Staying within top 1000-400 is pretty easy but people within the rank 200-1 would have a great resource that might be hard to keep up with.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:57 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
rotarywhiz wrote:

I think "palace" refers to the Palace of Life and Death event in this case, since wildfire was asking about it in the Christmas speculation thread.

Lol, that and I don't think there's one player who wouldnt mind taking home a Fenir
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:25 pm

On average, expect to spend 1-2k TE.

Since a lot of people are waiting for Tower of Life and Death to get Loki and/or Fenrir, expect to spend double that.

Hippo was 1k on average, and people didn't really care all that much for her...
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Also make sure you invest in the 6* that gives bonus bt points. If not you will have to burn even more just to catch up...
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:46 pm

It seems that it's almost cheaper just to save up te and trade for those 6* rewards a while after the event Neutral

No guarantee of getting the 6* but still...
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 pm

aszutai wrote:
It seems that it's almost cheaper just to save up te and trade for those 6* rewards a while after the event Neutral

Depends on the prize i think since i got rank 77 in pvp from den of sins event and i believe i used around 120-150te. So i hope i can get top 50 or 75 from using 300-500te and getting a 5*(or 6* lol if only) from the box they release during the event.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:37 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
aszutai wrote:

Depends on the prize i think since i got rank 77 in pvp from den of sins event and i believe i used around 120-150te. So i hope i can get top 50 or 75 from using 300-500te and getting a 5*(or 6* lol if only) from the box they release during the event.

Using 120-150TE to get a 5* LE from an event isn't bad at all, I think i was somewhere around rank 210 in that event without using anything. Maybe next time I will spend some TE's as well if there is a nice card for the prize.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am

BTW the difference between the top ranks and the second best (5* prizes) is quite large...

You can spend less than 200 TE for the 5* prize with some work. Don't expect to do that for the top prize. Smile
Back to top Go down
Thalasar
☆☆☆
Thalasar

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:57 am

With the competition getting more and more fierce in each event, I believe getting to top 10 or 15 is near impossible w/o spending huge amounts of money & TE.

I think from now on, normal spenders will have a chance of getting the 6* prize, only if it's awarded to top 30 or top 50.

In the current event, don't know about 15th spot but 10th spot has 500K BT points and still nearly one day left. That's huge.

I agree with aszutai that it seems to be cheaper to save or spend that amount in buying TE and try to buy the 6* after the event.

Of course be prepared to wait a couple of events because people will ask for really high prices just after the event. And if it's a high tier 6*, then forget buying it altogether Smile
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:42 am

Thalasar wrote:
With the competition getting more and more fierce in each event, I believe getting to top 10 or 15 is near impossible w/o spending huge amounts of money & TE.

I think from now on, normal spenders will have a chance of getting the 6* prize, only if it's awarded to top 30 or top 50.

In the current event, don't know about 15th spot but 10th spot has 500K BT points and still nearly one day left. That's huge.

I agree with aszutai that it seems to be cheaper to save or spend that amount in buying TE and try to buy the 6* after the event.

Of course be prepared to wait a couple of events because people will ask for really high prices just after the event. And if it's a high tier 6*, then forget buying it altogether Smile

FoA and Training events are the worst ones to get a comparison from. They specifically use event items for points which = large point disparity.
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:01 am

Bk, for the Training events, is the RNG to get the boss monsters (+ rarer ones) a big factor as well? I'm only asking because you didn't include it on your last post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amount of te needed to get into top 15?   Amount of te needed to get into top 15? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amount of te needed to get into top 15?
Page 1 of 1