Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Level / Cost advice needed please!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arithion
☆☆
Arithion

Level / Cost advice needed please! Empty
PostSubject: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 pm

Hiya, I'm looking at levelling up 4* units and selling these for TE's to work towards a 5*. I have a fair few 4* but I'm not sure what to sort of price them at at different levels.

I've seen a fair few max leveled ones for 16-20 TE's and 1-5 TE's for level 1.

What about levels in between?

For example, level 30-40 units, level 60-70 units.

Any advice on how to calculate prices would be appreciated =]

Thanks,

Arithion
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:10 pm

Danuppa managed to find out that level acts in a linear fashion even if the amount of base exp needed to level a unit increases by a large margin.

This would mean that if a max level 80 4* were to cost 15 te, a level 40 4* would be 7-8 te
Back to top Go down
Arithion
☆☆
Arithion

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh right ok thanks for the advice! That actually works out quite well for getting them to 40 then listing them for sale as opposed to maxing them 'before' putting them up doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:41 pm

Yup. Although some people may want level 80 4*s if it's saves them the trouble of trading more often (I think this is unlikely though).
Back to top Go down
Arithion
☆☆
Arithion

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Ok I see, thanks a lot for info =]
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:51 pm

FWIW, here's my rule of thumb for starting prices if you are selling (this gives you a little room for negotiation with your buyer):

3TE/25TE: lv1/max "popular" Limited Edition Series 4* (Armed Forces, Dark Elf, etc) or current series which gives performance bonus in the current event

2TE/20TE: lv1/max regular "popular" 4* (Gleb, Miriam, Partenope, etc.) or max regular "less popular" Limited Edition Series 4* (Dream Breakers...)

1TE/15TE: lv1/max regular "less popular" 4*

While I do feel that the level/price ratio is fairly linear, anything less than max level will give the buyer more room to negotiate, whereas if you are only selling max-leveled 4*, you as a seller are in a better position to stick to your original offering price.

Given that the TE supply is lower (exploits fixed and the introduction of TE(P) as event reward), but cost inflation is still high, you'll have to be patient to trade a 4* for TE as you wait out the inevitable flood of Luna-only offers.

As mentioned elsewhere, it may also be advantageous to max five decent 4* and trade them for a 5*. Once you snag your first 5*, it's much easier to trade up to a better 5* by offering your old 5* card and some TE to make up the difference.
Back to top Go down
Arithion
☆☆
Arithion

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Thanks a lot that info will help a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level / Cost advice needed please!   Level / Cost advice needed please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Level / Cost advice needed please!
Page 1 of 1