Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

hunter of darkness perk and event

Go down 
+2
Whenesday
Kingcolex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingcolex

hunter of darkness perk and event Empty
PostSubject: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:48 am

Personally Confirmed that this perk DOES NOT WORK against Phantoms. Do NOT spend your points on it, its the other skills that work i was incorrect.

Last edited by Kingcolex on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 am

As far as I know of, no. That skill only applies to the boss you encounter at the end of a training chapter, which you just fight turn by turn with your unit and 3 help attempts from your allies.

The event boss type is totally different and is shared with events such as Tower(Amazon/Black Dragon Castle), Training (Soul Hunter/Halloween), and Panel (Fire Of Apocalypse).
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 am

No
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:57 am

well dammit that wouldve really helped.
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:08 pm

You can check it yourself - choose a unit that is NOT attacking the D rated attribute and only does 1 attack at a time, and see how much damage it did. If it is the same as what the info says, and that info is the same as in other combat situations, that skill is not working.
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:20 pm

57803882 wrote:
You can check it yourself - choose a unit that is NOT attacking the D rated attribute and only does 1 attack at a time, and see how much damage it did. If it is the same as what the info says, and that info is the same as in other combat situations, that skill is not working.
Well it looks like it works =D
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

Can anyone else confirm not that i dont trust you guys just looking fro more conformations Smile will try myself once i get at home and can focus on the game. Dont forget to factor in damage boosts from skills as well.
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Br4dford wrote:
Can anyone else confirm not that i dont trust you guys just looking fro more conformations Smile will try myself once i get at home and can focus on the game. Dont forget to factor in damage boosts from skills as well.

Under info soul hunters "Phantom fighting" : "Futhermore, unit skills, such as poison or knockback, have no effect in phantom battles."

So these shouldn't mess with my numbers.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Kingcolex wrote:
Br4dford wrote:

Under info soul hunters "Phantom fighting" : "Futhermore, unit skills, such as poison or knockback, have no effect in phantom battles."

What he means by skills is the master of of land, rule of air, and parter of sea skills. Those ones work. The hunter of darkness does not work.
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 3:23 pm

Blargod wrote:
Kingcolex wrote:
Br4dford wrote:

What he means by skills is the master of of land, rule of air, and parter of sea skills. Those ones work. The hunter of darkness does not work.
Your right and ive wasted lots of ally points. Well atleast we know now.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:19 am

The 'hunter of darkness' was to fight boss in training, but the phantom not a training boss itself, they are event boss, so they are two different thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hunter of darkness perk and event   hunter of darkness perk and event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hunter of darkness perk and event
Page 1 of 1