Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hybossa

Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help !   Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help ! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:37 pm

First Hello to everyone whos playing fantasica Very Happy

I found out this game recenatly and i find it amazingly attarcting me!
also thou i abit quiet confused about the game...i also have some question if anyone could answer me as well.

What do i exactly do with Luna rahter then Enhancing?

also if i may ask for some Allies or anyone who can help me get started and help through the game quests Smile they seem hard Crying or Very sad

I also wanted to mention what worth spending Mobacoins on?i have 970 i hardly afforded and could know what to spend it or any tips would be helpful!

Thanks in advance looking forward to replays and help Smile

Name:Klx2
User ID:59247170
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help !   Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help ! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 2:30 am

Welcome to the forums, and to answer your questions:

Luna during early stage of the game, can be used to increase your skill points, buy you more feeders for ehancing and possibly buy you a 4*(from other players) to start with if you didn't have one already.

If you're looking for allies, there's a topic for that over at Game Discussion section.

Don't spent your moba coin for now unless you know what you want to spend it on, there's plenty of chances to spend money on the game later Razz

Hope that was helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com

Hi to all Fantasica player!New guy :) could use some help !
Page 1 of 1