Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!

Go down 
+3
S3rS
RoyalGargoyle
toilajade
7 posters
AuthorMessage
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! Empty
PostSubject: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:49 am

When doing quest 29, I got disconnected from the game. After that have to load from starting screen again. The quest is counted as failed. Anyone has the same problem as mine?
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:58 am

Nope I don't did all the quests of 29 now except the 7th one. Not in the mood for the cooldown.
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:09 am

Tried 3 times already ,still cannot do 29-7th quest, dunno if this is a bug or not. So annoyed. >.<
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 am

Ah you didn't say it was the 7th quest just don't do it then. Go back to 2-7 xp, this will get fixed eventually.
Back to top Go down
S3rS
☆☆
S3rS

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 am

I had no problem doing 29-7. However, not sure if related, everytime I check someone's profile, my game freezes. Not sure if it's because of that or because I bought a premium starter kit. >_<
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

S3rS => I have the same problem also, cannot trade now. choose other profile and it stuck there, have to restart the game
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:58 am

You can trade or go to someones wall just try to find ID of the person and go through trade you can also talk with allies with the allies list. I made a trade already.
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 am

I tried quest 24-6 and I got disconnect also -_-. Quest-banned now -_-
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:10 am

Is there a way to report so that GM can fix this ?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:49 am

The client is very unstable after the maintenance. I get major lag during questing, and the game keeps disconnecting or even crashing while trying to load a quest. In general, loading times are absolutely nightmarish, and the client will even fail to launch altogether every now and then. I hope they fix this soon, the game is almost unplayable right now.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:52 am

I also have a major lag after clicking the quest button... sometimes it will boot me out and I have to restart it.
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Well I am going to re-install, but like you said it might be a connection problem. I wait then.
Back to top Go down
toilajade
☆☆☆☆☆☆
toilajade

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:11 am

This morning, quest, battle , event all got reboot >.< cant play at all. Super annoying.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 am

The Halloween event was worse than this... Epic lagggggg but wtf is this? The quest load so long?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:22 am

This started happening after the maintaince after Den of Sin, not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!   When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When doing quest 29, I got disconnect from the game!
Page 1 of 1