Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

quest 21-5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
r0en

r0en

quest 21-5  Empty
PostSubject: quest 21-5    quest 21-5  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:09 am

Hi Guys,

I'm not entirely sure whether this question has been asked before (i couldn't find any results when I used the search option in the forum) but I'm desperate so here goes.

How do you get past QUEST 21-5?!

I've been stuck for 3 days now T.T

someone, save me from this turmoil T.T
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pinay.aguilar
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

quest 21-5  Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest 21-5    quest 21-5  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:16 am

r0en wrote:
Hi Guys,

I'm not entirely sure whether this question has been asked before (i couldn't find any results when I used the search option in the forum) but I'm desperate so here goes.

The first wave of ghouls can be dispatched with any high level units. When the mummies come you need high level melee units (preferably with knockback/slow) or even something like Angela would be ideal. If you have any area attack units (like Frankenstein, Sonia etc) then deploy them (as long as they are high level) and you should be ok.

There isn't really a guide on how to do quests; presumably because the majority (if not all barring yourself) can be done easily.
Back to top Go down
r0en

r0en

quest 21-5  Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest 21-5    quest 21-5  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 am

chaosbladeuk wrote:
r0en wrote:
Hi Guys,

The first wave of ghouls can be dispatched with any high level units. When the mummies come you need high level melee units (preferably with knockback/slow) or even something like Angela would be ideal. If you have any area attack units (like Frankenstein, Sonia etc) then deploy them (as long as they are high level) and you should be ok.

There isn't really a guide on how to do quests; presumably because the majority (if not all barring yourself) can be done easily.

I'll try your advise out and hopefully it'll work. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/pinay.aguilar
Sponsored content

quest 21-5  Empty
PostSubject: Re: quest 21-5    quest 21-5  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

quest 21-5
Page 1 of 1