Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

2-7 random fun

Go down 
+3
predator852
ilykeetinpp
FastfoodJesus
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Maybe it's just me, but I happened to do some 2-7 just now.. Had all of my 6* allies on. Unleashed them all upon the Lizard Man!

*insert manical cackle*

Hopefully I'm not the only one that would find this amusing.
Back to top Go down
ilykeetinpp

ilykeetinpp

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

that poor lizard man, he never even makes it past my first unit
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Lol when the cooldowns were nerfed and I played 2-7 It reminded me of when I first played this game.

Mina:Call me to help!
*Uleashes AMAZING OBVIOUSLY RUSSIAN (Because of the name) FALLEN ANGEL LUCIFER*

I was in awe. Now, Valad isnt even a big deal, and neither are the trolls or lizards!
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:11 pm

predator852 wrote:

[nitpick]"Vlad" would be the Romanian version, I believe (Vlad the Impaler, anyone? xD). Vladimir has many variations and shortenings in Russian, but Vlad isn't one of them.[/nitpick]

Yeah, sorry about that. :p I absolutely love this level for the exp, but Mina crying out about that Lizardman seems really silly now, when I down him in one hit. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Jackmanman

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:05 pm

2-7 is a blessing but yea. Im not even high level or have anything higher than a 4* guy but it never makes it onto the screen really. its always fun to have a one man army. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 5:31 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
predator852 wrote:

[nitpick]"Vlad" would be the Romanian version, I believe (Vlad the Impaler, anyone? xD). Vladimir has many variations and shortenings in Russian, but Vlad isn't one of them.[/nitpick]

Yeah, sorry about that. :p I absolutely love this level for the exp, but Mina crying out about that Lizardman seems really silly now, when I down him in one hit. ^^;

Yeah I was thinking of Vladimir, I can barely remember anything I learned in 9th grade World History, but we had to learn the names of all the Russian rulers at one point. Vlad the Impaler...never heard of him. But then again we never covered Romanian history.

Was he by chance important during the fall of the Byzantine Empire though, because that period of world history popped up as soon as I read his name...
Back to top Go down
Rangoric

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 pm

predator852 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Yeah I was thinking of Vladimir, I can barely remember anything I learned in 9th grade World History, but we had to learn the names of all the Russian rulers at one point. Vlad the Impaler...never heard of him. But then again we never covered Romanian history.

Was he by chance important during the fall of the Byzantine Empire though, because that period of world history popped up as soon as I read his name...

Vlad the Impaler. One of the origins of Dracula, and by far the most common. If you do a google search for Vlad the Impaler the wiki article is a pretty good read.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 am

Rangoric wrote:
predator852 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
predator852 wrote:

Vlad the Impaler. One of the origins of Dracula, and by far the most common. If you do a google search for Vlad the Impaler the wiki article is a pretty good read.

Yep, that's the one. Smile Prince Vlad the Third, a.k.a Vlad Tepes, a.k.a Vlad Draculea, the real historical figure behind Bram Stoker's fictional count. I'm really, really not a good historian, and the Wikipedia article is indeed a good read. Smile

Judging from the artwork of Fantasica's Vlad, I'd wager that he too never drinks... wine. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aziraphale

aziraphale

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 am

I had a bit of 2-7 fun recently myself!
2-7 random fun 9946zm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2-7 random fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2-7 random fun   2-7 random fun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-7 random fun
Page 1 of 1