Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unit Album

Go down 
+21
yvettevanderv
sgof
nerdrevenge
Brokenluckx3
Whenesday
Thyruz
Danaerys83
lmnseason
Raredith
Augi128
abendwolke
Callanthe
Rekanize
aszutai
superficial
memphiskite
palapesca
BkWiz
themadmanazn
Tomoya85kun
Varis
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Unit Album - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:53 am

Fantastic job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:37 pm

Thanks for the hardwork, I have a few of the still missing units. Should I just post their screen capture here for you to grab them? If so I can upload them later today Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 pm

PMed you with Caecilic and Sonia already (about 2 hours ago). Just trying to save other folks the trouble of sending duplicate screen caps.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Sorry for the late reply, but I've been at work all day.

@madman -- Thank you for the screen shots! They're perfect, and I will hopefully have those two new additions up later tonight at some point.

@aszutai -- It'd probably be better, for the cleanliness of this thread, if you pm me the screen shots. Just make sure they're unedited, and at least 640x960 (larger is fine, but smaller is not). Thank you!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Last edited by BkWiz on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 am

Alexander, Sheryl, Hildegard and Soina sent Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 10:00 pm

i have a picture for lucrezia :3
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Been a busy week for me; I'll touch base with those of you offering assistance, and post some more images, this weekend. Thanks again to everyone who has helped or is offering future assistance. It is greatly appreciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 am

Thanks a bunch for this Varis (and everyone sending him pictures!).
As much as I would like to help out, you have most if not all the ones I have already Razz
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I will be adding the following units over the course of today (as well as adjusting the layout of the album to reflect the addition of all the new units):

Alexander
Anne
Bernhard
Caecilia
Dana
Ethelred
Hildegard
Ignat
Mary
Nine Tailed Fox
Otrere
Paris
Sheryl
Sonia
Vlad

EDIT: UPDATED! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Thanks for your effort, Varis Very Happy Pretty cool seeing all the art together, especially since I'll never get half of them -_-
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:24 am

Another major update thanks to BKWiz!

I am now missing only 7 5 units to have the unit fronts 100% complete!

Antiope
Henry
Hera
Melanippe -- Has now been added to thread.
Penthesilea
Saki -- Has now been added to thread.
Wolf

If anyone can either let me album those units or can send me screen shots (640x960 minimum) (front and back, please -- I will be doing the back side after I finish front side), that would be awesome.

Thank you again to all of you who have already helped. If anyone would like to be credited, let me know, and I will do so; otherwise, I will assume you want to remain anonymous. Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 7:58 am

Will send you new Barbara and new Fawn at some point today, Laughing
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 am

Thanks so much for doing this, I love seeing the cards so nicely cleaned up. Smile
Will you do a monster album as well?
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:33 pm

I will be doing a monster album as well, but I won't start on that unless I can get the unit album (front and back) to 100% completion.

Just a reminder to anyone who wants to send me images, I need a minimum resolution of 640x960 in order for my end results to be equal in quality to the ones already posted.

Also, I plan on updating the current album this weekend, adding in the new Christmas units (or placeholders for them if I don't have images yet).

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this project. You are all awesome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Augi128
Slush Puddle [Retired]
Augi128

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Varis, you make me feel like an incompetent lazy bum.

But, seriously, this is amazing. Thank You!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Varis wrote:
I will be doing a monster album as well, but I won't start on that unless I can get the unit album (front and back) to 100% completion.

Just a reminder to anyone who wants to send me images, I need a minimum resolution of 640x960 in order for my end results to be equal in quality to the ones already posted.

Also, I plan on updating the current album this weekend, adding in the new Christmas units (or placeholders for them if I don't have images yet).

Thanks again to everyone who has contributed to this project. You are all awesome. Smile

I'll send over all the Christmas units today (except for Debbie and the rank prizes). I promise, lol.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:44 pm

I have been sent images for Fawn, Ivy, Rouge, and Barbara, but still missing the other Christmas units.
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Varis wrote:
I have been sent images for Fawn, Ivy, Rouge, and Barbara, but still missing the other Christmas units.

you do have 3* Lucy, yes?
if, by chance not, I let you album her
Back to top Go down
Raredith

Raredith

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:45 am

If you still need Henry, just hit me ingame.
Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:26 am

I have found Wolf, one of my allies has it, but he of course won't trade it. Hopefully he'll let you album. Ally is 475 652 66
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 5:22 pm

I just wanted to give an update on my lack of an update: I've been recovering from a really bad stomach virus the past few days, and it's sapped all my energy, so that's why new cards haven't been uploaded, and why the album hasn't been rearranged to place the new cards where they belong.

I'm going to have a bunch of work-related stuff to take care of tomorrow, and the day after that is Christmas, so I probably, unfortunately, won't likely get to updating this for at least a few more days. I apologize for the wait, but I promise it will be updated soon.

Happy Holidays!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Varis wrote:
I just wanted to give an update on my lack of an update: I've been recovering from a really bad stomach virus the past few days, and it's sapped all my energy, so that's why new cards haven't been uploaded, and why the album hasn't been rearranged to place the new cards where they belong.

I'm going to have a bunch of work-related stuff to take care of tomorrow, and the day after that is Christmas, so I probably, unfortunately, won't likely get to updating this for at least a few more days. I apologize for the wait, but I promise it will be updated soon.

Happy Holidays!
You just got to take it easy man. Anyways, hope your side gets better soon. Happy holidays.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Varis wrote:

Happy Holidays!

Take it easy buddy. Get well and enjoy your holidays!
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Curious to know what the units beside Nina & Walpurgis are... Gimme your answers after the next maintenance!

Unit Album - Page 2 SC20121229-115950_zpsaabff0d2

Unit Album - Page 2 SC20121229-115957_zpsbf2e1fdc
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit Album
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next