Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Unit Album

Go down 
+21
yvettevanderv
sgof
nerdrevenge
Brokenluckx3
Whenesday
Thyruz
Danaerys83
lmnseason
Raredith
Augi128
abendwolke
Callanthe
Rekanize
aszutai
superficial
memphiskite
palapesca
BkWiz
themadmanazn
Tomoya85kun
Varis
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 am

This thread contains a replica, as complete as I've been able to make it thus far, of the in game unit albums. There are thumbnail images that, similar to in the game, will take you to full-size card art when clicked. As new cards are added, I will update the albums accordingly so everything stays in the same order it appears in game (which is seemingly no order at all, but whatever...).

The album below is as complete as it currently is due to the generous assistance of several other players who have graciously allowed me to album dozens of cards I would otherwise not have had access to. They will not be named, unless they wish to be, to spare them from being spammed with album requests from others, but they know who they are, and I thank them for their time and generosity.

A special thanks to BKWiz, who sent me a few dozen images, some of which for some extremely hard to find cards. d(^-^)b

Spoiler:

Last edited by Varis on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 105 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 am

MELEE UNITS
Like a Star @ heaven :

Last edited by Varis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 am

MISSILE UNITS
Like a Star @ heaven :

Last edited by Varis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:33 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 am

MAGIC UNITS
Like a Star @ heaven :

Last edited by Varis on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:46 am

MONSTER UNITS

Last edited by Varis on Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:39 am

i'd like to help you but... i don't really know how to post the pictures... i've tried hosting a multiple of different ones, but it went back to the first picture i hosted...
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 pm

That's okay. I'm being very particular with the pictures I post, anyway. I'm putting them all through photoshop in order to remove the Mobage symbol in the top corner, as well as blacken the border around the card.

I've got ~160 of the unit cards in my album and already uploaded and ready to put in the thread. It just takes awhile to code them each into the post in the correct order.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 pm

If you have an iPad, the way the screen ends up working out, the Mobage logo is not really over the cards. (barely covering a little)
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:53 pm

unfortunately, I'm using an iphone, so it covers it up a good bit. Sad
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:41 am

Nice job. This will help people wondering what is still missing in their album.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks. I hope to have everything I currently have art for coded in by the end of the week, but we shall see.
Back to top Go down
palapesca

palapesca

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I was thinking about doing a similar thing, but it's finals right now and then Christmas break, so I'll likely be travelling, not playing with Fanta stuff.

My idea was screenshots of the unit list, showing the banner of maxed cards.
You get the small thumbnail, all the stats, and a uniformly sized picture that's much prettier (but harder to organize and compare) than numbers in a spreadsheet.

I've already started taking screens; if this is something you're wanting to eventually add, I'll work on sending them your way.

Either way, very cool what you're up to.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Much appreciated. I may take you up on that at some point. I want to get step 1 completed first, though, before I start branching out into additional areas. Smile
Back to top Go down
palapesca

palapesca

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:47 pm

No worries, just seeing if that's where you're headed as I'm likely too lazy to complete it myself. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:56 pm

you don't mind if we save the image do you? i'd like to have Charl as my lock screen for a bit ^ ^;
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:04 pm

oh and Rose actually looks like Cana from fairy tail btw... they both do fortune telling and card magic xD
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:40 pm

Nope, don't mind at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Hmm... since they introduced new units, the album order has changed... this might be a lot of work to keep the format up to date.
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 am

do you mind if I send you the pictures of some of the ones that you don't have that I do? i'll just take the pic and send it over to you through the power of kik, if that's ok.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:06 pm

@madman -- Oh, I know this will need to be updated roughly every week, and I'm cool with that. It actually won't be that difficult to do since I didn't use tabling code (which would've looked nicer, but been a total bear to keep updated).

@Tomoya -- I want to get everything I already have updated on the first page before I start taking pics from other people. I also have a few other folks who are going to be generous enough to let me album some of the cards I'm currently missing (I'm not mentioning who so they don't get inundated with album requests by everyone who reads this thread. They know who they are, and I thank them profusely!)

I will say this, in regards to sending me pictures, though (and I'll repeat it later when I get to a point where I know precisely which ones I will need): For the sake of quality and uniformity of images, I want to work with all images of the same original size (ie - size that your phone or other device produces automatically). My phone provides images that are 640x960. I can probably work with larger resolutions without issue, as I can just shrink them down to the above size without any complications. Smaller images, however, will scale up at a lower quality, so I don't want to use those unless I am absolutely forced to.

I thank everyone who has expressed interest in this thread thus far; you have kept me motivated to continue this project and feel it is a worthwhile contribution to the forum. I hope to get the roughly 170 or so cards currently in my album all uploaded and posted into this thread by the end of tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomoya85kun
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Tomoya85kun

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:47 pm

well, don't lose too much sleep ok? (listen to Unfinished from Accel World for more motivation xD)
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:00 am

Varis wrote:
@madman -- Oh, I know this will need to be updated roughly every week, and I'm cool with that. It actually won't be that difficult to do since I didn't use tabling code (which would've looked nicer, but been a total bear to keep updated).

Once you've completed them all, a quick update every week aint that bad for you. It'll only be a few units, wouldn't it? Razz

By then, it'll make you want to do the back of the cards... XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:14 am

Yeah, the back of the cards will happen eventually. Smile
Back to top Go down
superficial
☆☆☆
superficial

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 1:25 am

Nice job on this Varis. This'll definitely help a lot of people with their albums.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 2:26 am

The album is now as complete as I can make it with what I have right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unit Album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unit Album   Unit Album I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unit Album
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next