Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I'm new, Please Read D:

Go down 
+3
wildfire116
themadmanazn
oOHopeOo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
oOHopeOo

I'm new, Please Read D: Empty
PostSubject: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Hi!

My name is Hope and I've been playing several other appa/games similar to Fantasica. I would lik to get more immersed into the game but am confused by several things so please help me out Smile

First of all, this is my first post, I've been looking around the forums trying to figure out terms. So far, I've got TE as Time Elixer and Luna as In-Game gold.

I finished my bootcamp in 3 days, meaning i got 7 premium tickets. Out of this i pulled a 3* and a 4*.

The 3* being Mona
The 4* being Yuriya

Ive leveled both of these usnits to at least 10 and they are my best cards. I was wondering if these cards are good or not?

Next, I'm looking for allies that can help me in battle Smile
I live in vancouver B.C, im on around 14-18 hours a day. (Yes I go to school)
My time zone is Pacific (-Cool

Last of all, would anyone like to sell me stuff? xD
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:46 pm

I tend to thin 3* cards are not really worth leveling. I would keep leveling the 4* card. 4* cards can really easily be gotten for 1 or 2 time elixirs a piece so you can assemble a pretty competent team quite quickly.
Back to top Go down
oOHopeOo

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
I tend to thin 3* cards are not really worth leveling. I would keep leveling the 4* card. 4* cards can really easily be gotten for 1 or 2 time elixirs a piece so you can assemble a pretty competent team quite quickly.

I see, thanks for the info, though i was debating whether or not to save my TE for a 5*
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:05 pm

oOHopeOo wrote:
themadmanazn wrote:

I see, thanks for the info, though i was debating whether or not to save my TE for a 5*

I would get a competent team of 4* characters first to help you through the events. If you are active, it can be reasonably easy to get a 5* from an event (generally pretty easy to get a 5* monster and then recruit it to a 5* unit).
Back to top Go down
oOHopeOo

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:08 pm

Not really, since i started 4 days ago. It takes like 8 tries to kill the level 10 boss...
Imaging level 20 or 30 :/

Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:49 pm

All the more reason to assemble a competent team of 4* units before worrying about 5* units.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Just focus on lvling 1 unit also it helps more rely on your allies to kill during quests
Back to top Go down
oOHopeOo

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 pm

wildfire116 wrote:
Just focus on lvling 1 unit also it helps more rely on your allies to kill during quests

I would, but i need allies, all the ones i have now are 400 att O_O
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Okay, I'm going to try to give you the best info I possibly can.
1) If you have any Time Elixers or Potions, do not use them right now, not the tradeable ones or the personal ones (with a (p) next to their name and their blue)
2) They will be used as important trading material as you progress in the game.
3) Spam quest 2-7 as much as you can to level your characters. starting with the 4*
4) Maxed 4*'s (at level 80) are good to use in battle, to trade, etc.
5) Build up your "army" before getting into the trading scene, you want to have at least three maxed units.
6) Start to boost your skills, they should always be as high as you can make them.
7) that being said, you're going to need ally points and luna, you should have a good amount of ally points in no time spamming 2-7, while selling the cards you get from training.
Cool Use some of the cards you get from training to enhance cards you use, only enough to progress your enhancing skills though.
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 11:13 pm

You should get a team of 4* first. It is unwise to skip 4* to save for 5*, or skip 5* to look for 6*.
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

At low levels you want to play quests battles and trainings as much as possible to earn luna exp Ally points & free cards and brave often for the free cards too. Then, as others have said try to max 3 or 4 4* and work the trades. Having enough units to trade up and still have a cache of strong cards will be important for success in events which can yield free high level cards or premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

vancouver! which school?
Back to top Go down
oOHopeOo

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:28 pm

THanks guys Smile Ill keep that in mind.

Sharp: Prince of Wales
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:29 pm

cool. I went to churchill back in the day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, Please Read D:   I'm new, Please Read D: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new, Please Read D:
Page 1 of 1