Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!   READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 3:55 pm

I keep running across people who don't know Dave lol. Both newbies and veterans no less! Go to trade search, enter the number "1" and search... Welcome to the world of Dave.

Dave's wall serves as a an advertisement board that many people read so it's also good for questions.
Dave is a free win in battle as well with 0 defense... Check out his win/loss ratio;) he doesn't mind;)
Walls 22,25,99 are also free win walls but nowhere as popular as Dave's!

Give a shout if u know Dave;)

Btw... Scammer asdurfut 58756168 = easy wins

Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!   READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 5:04 pm

Dave is awesome.

Also, user 25 is a place to link to active auctions (don't use 25 for other ads or questions, only for auction links)
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!   READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 12:14 pm

So just like in real life where ppl get famous after they die, in fanta ppl get famous after they quit Razz

How did he get to have ID number 1 when he started later than us veterans?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!   READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS if you don't know Dave!!!!
Page 1 of 1