Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

i'm new to game. clarification please?

Go down 
+2
orionknight
kinesis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kinesis

i'm new to game. clarification please? Empty
PostSubject: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:29 am

so i just finished my first event .. sort of .. and made it to the end of 100 levels thinking i'd get a 5* card. quite truthfully .. i did. but it's a monster? what do i do with it?

any help would be appreciated.

if i can be pointed in the right direction/thread that would be great too.

-k
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 am

After the end of this amazon event, on Thursday, will be the start if the next event. Its what they call recruitment event. You use soul stones to turn monster cards like antiope into unit/hero cards.
Back to top Go down
kinesis

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:56 am

thanks .. i'll go look at the recruitment events.

what if i miss this event? anyway to still turn antiope into hero?

-k
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:34 am

Having fingers crossed for luck. Hopefully I got time next week. Darn.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

If you missed a recruitment event, you can always recruit your monsters again during the next one Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Odano0

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 am

how many soul stones does it take to recruit monsters? this is also my first event and have 10 small soul stones so far, will that be enough to convert antiope? thanks
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 9:25 am

Level 1 antiope ~ 10 sss for a 1% chance increase for convertion
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:34 am

I remember recruiting wwolf. It took me 700 small soul stones to recruit a lvl 50 wolfie. Thank god that was my first atempt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm new to game. clarification please?   i'm new to game. clarification please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm new to game. clarification please?
Page 1 of 1