Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spete99

spete99

Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? Empty
PostSubject: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:53 pm

I am currently level 90+ and am going to be upgrading my phone in the next week, I have several 6* units, and am afraid that I will lose them and have to start all over from scratch. I cant afford to pour more money into this game to get my 6* units back again. Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Kinda yes and kinda no.

Your fanta account is registered to your device. So all the cards are all there and not going anywhere. But if you log into your account on a different device, eg an upgraded phone, you won't be able to trade or use the inbox.

If you use the same sim card, you might not run into this problem, if you do run into this problem then you may have to create a new account and trade all your cards to that new account.

Though remember, you have to be at least lvl 30 to be able to trade.
Back to top Go down
spete99

spete99

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:38 pm

UGH! If this is indeed true, that blows!!! I guess my days of playing fantasica will be done soon, and my good allies will be "adopting" some good orphaned cards. What a STUPID a$$ way to run a game, when broken/lost phones happen so frequently... what a racket! I will NEVER recommend this game to anyone, now that I have lost real money in the process of simply buying a new phone. ridiculous I say..
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:50 pm

I remember something about being able to reset your registration and using a new device for the account as long as the new device has never had an account linked to it. Can't remember what thread I saw it in or if you can even do it
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:46 am

I was able to register on my new phone when I got it, but now my old ipod touch that I registered the account on is un-registered, and I won't be able to register it again for any fantasica account.

So just make sure before you register your new phone, that you actually want to do that; since your old one will no longer be able to be used for trading or retrieve gifts from your inbox (regardless of account).
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
spete99

spete99

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:00 am

I have just sent an email to FANTASICA_support@siliconstudio.co.jp Hopefully they will respond, and clear this up. I have my fingers crossed that my account can be transferred to the new phone.

Back to top Go down
Kyte
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Kyte

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:09 am

Refer to this thread

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t1195-omg-we-can-play-on-new-device

You can register your account on a new device that has no registration record but it will disable the previous device and not allow any other accounts to be registered on the old device you used before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?   Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does upgrading phones mean I have to start all over?
Page 1 of 1