Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?

Go down 
+2
blive4000
tsunonlau
6 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? Empty
PostSubject: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 pm

I got my first 6* after drawing around 6boxes (including series boxes and classic mega boxes)

then I haven't got any 6* then after

According the most reliable source released during the Dream Breaker series, Chances of getting the following in that pack are as follow,

★4(5種) 96%
★5(3種) 3.8%
★6(1種) 0.2%

Let just assume, all other series have the same chance of getting 6* in a pack.
To raise the chance in getting to 10% up would require approximately 10 Series BOXes showed by calculation: 1-(0.998)^70=13% in getting at least one 6*

I just want to test whether this is true cases or not

Last edited by tsunonlau on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:44 pm

tsunonlau wrote:

I got my first 6* after drawing around 6boxes (including series boxes and classic mega boxes)

then I haven't got any 6* then after

ive drawn about 10 mega boxes, 10 series boxes, and a few 1500 boxes. 4 5*s to show for it, 2 from the series boxes. no 6*. lol lotta money down the tubes Sad

mabage prob got me on the hook till i can get a 6* tho Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:25 pm

Took me $30 to get Vlad.

Another $100 to pull Doro/Rein in the same box. (With Bernhard and Hildegard) in that same $100.

A few more tries to get to a Second Rein.

Another more to get third Rein.

Then a Petra.

Then an Ana.

Then an Monica.

Then few Series 5* and plenty more 5*s.

Then during FoA2 $60 Monica.

Then over $150 for 3x Lily, 2x Melissa, 2x Claude.

So around $3k++ since Sept. 7th
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:44 pm

Man..that's like my Acura 96 's cost...Well, at least they give you a full team of 6*...

I think i should be satisfied with my team..6* Rein and a bunch of sweet 5* which allows me to deploy 5 units in a 100DP team..

I should stop buying boxes. . .
Back to top Go down
sultunpepper
☆☆
sultunpepper

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 pm

I got Monica on my second box. I got Fafnir 5 Boxes later. Not buying any more for a while.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:29 pm

tsunonlau wrote:
Man..that's like my Acura 96 's cost...Well, at least they give you a full team of 6*...

I think i should be satisfied with my team..6* Rein and a bunch of sweet 5* which allows me to deploy 5 units in a 100DP team..

I should stop buying boxes. . .

A '96, No thanks haha.

Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:34 pm

sultunpepper wrote:
I got Monica on my second box. I got Fafnir 5 Boxes later. Not buying any more for a while.

Congrats~! My only 6* monster pull was 9Tailed Fox and 3x 5* Manticore haha.
Back to top Go down
Whizzah

Whizzah

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Took me about 20 boxes, lost count, to get alexander Sad

He does come in handy on 26-6 though.
Back to top Go down
sultunpepper
☆☆
sultunpepper

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:16 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
sultunpepper wrote:

Congrats~! My only 6* monster pull was 9Tailed Fox and 3x 5* Manticore haha.
9Tail Fox, though. Damn, she's good. I was kinda hoping for a recruitable one. I'm not a collector myself, and it seems like few are, so it's hard to trade non-recruitable monsters away XD
Back to top Go down
sychosys
☆☆
sychosys

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 10:40 pm

My first mega box I purchased had a Nina in it. Ever since then it's been bad sailing. Not that I'm complaining!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*?   How many boxes you drew in a row to get a 6*? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1