Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Premium ticket

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pugilist

Pugilist

Premium ticket Empty
PostSubject: Premium ticket   Premium ticket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:36 am

Ok, so twice now I have logged on and my daily log on bonus included a premium ticket + Brave points, but when I go to my inbox neither are there.
I only have one page in my inbox, and new 'items' from trades go to that page, but the tickets are missing, as if I never received them. Do the Brave points go right into the Brave point pool? I know they used to not do that, as I would claim them from my inbox. Also, when I go to the 'Card Pack' screen, there is no option for a free premium card pack, just the free daily pack. under Premium Card back it has the 300fanta points button.
What is the dealio?

I have scientific proof that the Bermuda Triangle is actually a parallelogram, but we can't talk about that now because they're watching...Shh.
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

Premium ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket   Premium ticket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

Same here. Worked yesterday and gave brave, but I didnt get my premium ticket. I just haven't said anything since knowing my luck it would be another 2* :p
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

Premium ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket   Premium ticket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:12 pm

I would email the developers on that one. May take some time but they should be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

Premium ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket   Premium ticket I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:26 pm

I've had something similar happen to me for daily rewards twice in a row a few days ago, well except I DIDN'T get a Daily Reward screen (as well as the accompanying rewards, obviously). =.=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Premium ticket Empty
PostSubject: Re: Premium ticket   Premium ticket I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium ticket
Page 1 of 1