Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Premium Ticket worth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessainlalaland

Premium Ticket worth? Empty
PostSubject: Premium Ticket worth?   Premium Ticket worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:08 pm

How much are premium tickets worth? Can they be traded?
Back to top Go down
n00face

n00face

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket worth?   Premium Ticket worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:11 pm

No, they can not.
Back to top Go down
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket worth?   Premium Ticket worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:30 pm

No, no trading tickets.

But to answer the other question:
Based on some data from the Japanese site and their comments, we can kinda guess at the probability of cards coming out of packs.
And because we have a mean value for each tier of card based on the market data gathered during the last event, I can speculate ROUGHLY the value of a premium ticket.

It's not much.

You're most likely to get a 2* or 3* card, with a small chance of getting a 4* card and a CRAZY SMALL chance of a 5* card. CRAZY SMALL.
I'm pricing the various rarities kinda like this:

1*@ 1000
2*@ 5000
3*@ 80,000
4*@ 250,000
5*@ SECRET
6*@ SECRET

Because these seem to be the numbers I see on wall and trade posts a lot most recently.

Based on this spread, the value of a premium ticket is PROBABLY less than 60k Luna.

[Edit:] OH! Except that right now, you also get a potion with every ticket redemption. So that brings the value up to just under 90k if you're a person who values personal potions you can't trade.
Back to top Go down
Nessainlalaland

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket worth?   Premium Ticket worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:43 pm

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket worth?   Premium Ticket worth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium Ticket worth?
Page 1 of 1