Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wasape

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) Empty
PostSubject: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:37 pm

so yea i just started playing yesterday lv 18 now and stuck with the quest that needs ally

it seems really hard to find allies. either no one response or they are full.

any advise would be appreciated.

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:10 pm

First of all, welcome to Fantasica! I hope you enjoy the game while you're here.

If you're indeed looking for an ally to complete your camp, you can send me an ally request. On the trade window at your mainpage, insert my ID number. Use the Search button, and you'll find Vaatigam.

Once you've found me, you can send me a request, i'll be happy to help you.

If you have any questions, you can ask me at my page once we're allies. I'll awnser with what i can.

Also, i'll place some links below to info that might help you:

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t182-guide-getting-started-in-fantasica-without-spending-money

This first link leads you to the Starter Guide, made for free-players. All the best common knowledge is there, but you can ask me later for something more specific.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9505-the-beginners-guide-to-trading

This second guide talks about trading, one of the things you'll hear the most about, and should be best prepared for.

Back to top Go down

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)
Page 1 of 1