Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JuviaJoestar

JuviaJoestar

Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... Empty
PostSubject: Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...   Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:55 pm

Whenever I click to buy any pack with money, it crashes and takes me to title screen. Anyone else have this problem?

Its super annoying. I've dealt with it through like 4 updates... I've reinstalled... Nothing works.

I guess the sad thing is, they already have my money. This seems to be a Fantasica problem :/
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

PostSubject: Re: Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...   Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 pm

They have an announcement about this being a known problem they are working on.
Back to top Go down
JuviaJoestar

JuviaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...   Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah, I just saw in the announcement thing.... I'm glad they finally are taking care of it, cuz its been really annoying.
Back to top Go down
blive4000

blive4000

PostSubject: Re: Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...   Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:38 pm

my old iphone 3gs did that alot. i think the game is at the limits of that ancient monstrosity... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...   Mobage clearly doesn't want my money... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mobage clearly doesn't want my money...
Page 1 of 1