Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*

Go down 
+50
bsastor
OrangeSode
Arabelladonna
Sichyras
sGabe4
spandexprince
Nooblack
iChaosFX
Methakris
kgst
azndragon43
deeception
superk4y
Kylaesthetics
schizzlemydiz
KrewOwns
Akyx94
Onisunit
Klifey
aLChaLChaLCh
Corruptvoid
FLUDFFUB
Cavemaneca
Beroxxus
CP_Cranfill
Joradx
Hurleyvp
BayushiKira
MadCocoa
predator852
pnoytroi
GoldoaWillNotMove
Mysterio006
Ganbaranai8
crunchee
Caimsen
Ilyere
meximan1390
Tattycoram
Sokku
Maxim-knight
DFuzzy1
KuroStar
LuziMiazawa
lmnseason
themadmanazn
phamsean
M60A1
Kadaan
kfcjamal
54 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* Empty
PostSubject: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:33 pm

and boom, starting players get one with their freemium tickets

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Yep. Like in flower maidens when a team member donated a whopping 1337 total BT and pulled Lys with their ONE ticket.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Yup! And this is why I stop buying packs from
Garbage.... I mean Mobage...

Last edited by M60A1 on Fri May 10, 2013 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
phamsean

phamsean

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:42 pm

save for steps is the best option Sad
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:46 pm

During the 15x stepups during the last event I drew a decent number of 6*s... just gotta wait for the right time to spend if you want to spend.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:47 am

Keep your money and save the kittens!
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:55 am

Luckily, I didn't spended at all any money since I started, but to see new players drawing 6 stars...

When I checked the Rare Card report yesterday, I saw someone who drew a Aksana(not the same user as in the first post) and still having the first Magic Unit you get as leader. I forgot her name. Something wie A... Adeile or so |D
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 11:59 am

LuziMiazawa wrote:
Luckily, I didn't spended at all any money since I started, but to see new players drawing 6 stars...

When I checked the Rare Card report yesterday, I saw someone who drew a Aksana(not the same user as in the first post) and still having the first Magic Unit you get as leader. I forgot her name. Something wie A... Adeile or so |D

I feel you, man. I am a free player too. When I see the RCRs.... T_T
Back to top Go down
DFuzzy1

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:34 pm

I bought Step Up packs 1-4 and then 5-7 during the 1.5 million download celebration. Not a single 6*. Heck, not even a single 5* unit (Griffin and Nue, whoooo).
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:49 pm

KuroStar wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

...then the crying starts, right?

Sometimes, Fanta is freaking unfair. One of my allies got Anastasia from pulling the 300 MobaCoins Card Pack... :{ I had 300 MobaCoins from downloading other MobaGames and I bought it... -.- Only a 2* as I can remember... I just raged so hard.
Back to top Go down
Maxim-knight

Maxim-knight

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't want to live on this planet no more. Bought 4 packs when conctance was rank.reward, not only did I NOT get her, all I had to show for it was cerb*!!! Fed him to leanas sausage machine and got 7 fruit. Still mad.
Back to top Go down
Sokku
☆☆☆☆☆
Sokku

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:22 pm

I feel all your pain. I've spent a total of $200 on this game and the only rare card I pulled was a Patricia. fml.

Not spending any money on this game anymore.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:24 pm

LuziMiazawa wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
LuziMiazawa wrote:

...then the crying starts, right?

Sometimes, Fanta is freaking unfair. One of my allies got Anastasia from pulling the 300 MobaCoins Card Pack... :{ I had 300 MobaCoins from downloading other MobaGames and I bought it... -.- Only a 2* as I can remember... I just raged so hard.

...Someone just pulled a Siever and is Level 12. Fml. Literally.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:41 am

The lottery and megaboxes are the same thing as smoking. Burning money.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 12:57 am

Or when I buy 2 or maybe even 3 packs and don't get a 6 (maybe not even a 5 - seriously) and then a minute later one person pulls 3 6's WTF is up with that? Why can't fanta spread the love around a bit more Sad
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:24 am

I tried to stay a free player but it was just to hard. I started buying step up packs starting with season 4 and have drawn a total of six 6*s and spent under $300. I probably would have had a much easier time as a free player if I had found this forum earlier.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 5:35 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Or when I buy 2 or maybe even 3 packs and don't get a 6 (maybe not even a 5 - seriously) and then a minute later one person pulls 3 6's WTF is up with that? Why can't fanta spread the love around a bit more Sad

Because Fanta wants people to spent a loooot of money in this game, that's why it's so "hard" to pull a 6*... For some people not, as it seems. Just saw yesterday or two days ago someone who pulled three 6*. :{ #

Edit.
I want to cry so hard... :{ If I see something like this, I want almost to quit Fantasica... Level 6 and pulled Isis... Saw this on the RCR.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:32 am

Yeah I don't mind that it is very hard to pull a 6 - rare cards should be rare, after all! But it seems like it is either feast or famine with the pulls. MOST boxes you get no 5s, (let alone any 6s) but often (at least daily) I see people with two or three sixes pulled at once.

I don't mind the % chance but I wonder what's up with so many multiple 6* pulls at once by one person? I wonder if the fanta algorithm or whatever is kind of "off" in some way. I think most of us would like it better if the same number/% of 6s were drawn, but they were just more spread out instead of clumped together. It has been happening so much I've been taking screenshots and I've seen dozens just in the past week.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:39 am

Tattycoram wrote:
Yeah I don't mind that it is very hard to pull a 6 - rare cards should be rare, after all! But it seems like it is either feast or famine with the pulls. MOST boxes you get no 5s, (let alone any 6s) but often (at least daily) I see people with two or three sixes pulled at once.

I don't mind the % chance but I wonder what's up with so many multiple 6* pulls at once by one person? I wonder if the fanta algorithm or whatever is kind of "off" in some way. I think most of us would like it better if the same number/% of 6s were drawn, but they were just more spread out instead of clumped together. It has been happening so much I've been taking screenshots and I've seen dozens just in the past week.

The best thing they could do, if you buy one of the two Boxes: You don't draw anything under 4* cards. I've read so often how people mainly pull 3*, 4* or 2* cards, but barely any 5* or 6*. I think that would be the best they could do for those, who spent money in this game. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 11:49 am

Just saw this today. ;_;
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Caimsen
☆☆☆☆
Caimsen

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:35 pm

This thread reminds me, that for europa people the packs are about 20 - 30% more expensive than for the rest of the world. 1$ for 100 Moba Coins. But 1 € for 100 MC. But 1 € is about 1,30 $
And i wouldnt be suprised if 1 Moba Coin costs 1 Yen ...
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 1:48 pm

Caimsen wrote:
This thread reminds me, that for europa people the packs are about 20 - 30% more expensive than for the rest of the world. 1$ for 100 Moba Coins. But 1 € for 100 MC. But 1 € is about 1,30 $
And i wouldnt be suprised if 1 Moba Coin costs 1 Yen ...

Wanna know one more thing? If you compare it to the MobaCoins you get from IOS it's A LOT more expensive, because you pay more for lesser. x.x
Back to top Go down
crunchee

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:01 pm

Just so you don't feel too bad about newer players drawing 6* so often, mobage gives new players access to step up packs right when they sign up. I think it's new though, as I definitely did not get this promotion Sad
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 2:52 pm

crunchee wrote:
Just so you don't feel too bad about newer players drawing 6* so often, mobage gives new players access to step up packs right when they sign up. I think it's new though, as I definitely did not get this promotion Sad
Really? I got that awful "100 coins for a premium pack! So good, we can only do it once!" promotion. Turns out it was just a paid version of the premium ticket. :/
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 3:57 pm

Ilyere wrote:
crunchee wrote:
Really? I got that awful "100 coins for a premium pack! So good, we can only do it once!" promotion. Turns out it was just a paid version of the premium ticket. :/

On my alt account I saw this already around after the second last step up pack T_T After Set up Pack 4, I believe, where you were able to get the... Princesses!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*   how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how does it feel to waste so much money on this game and not get a single 6*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next